For me, sleeping was one of my biggest problems, because I couldn't sleep, I kept waking up every 2 hours, like fall asleep then wake up 2 hours later, or not sleep at all just lay there with my eyes closed... and like this for like a month. I didn't understand what was going on, but now it's better I can fall asleep for about 8 hours.

I had very strange dreams aswell, when I used to smoke weed I never had dreams at all, I would just fall asleep perfect and wake up in the morning, but when I quit smoking weed, I started having really freaky dreams, and propranolol doesn't help with sleep, it actually gives you nightmares, so it could be that that's keeps waking you up, I'm not sure, but since I stopped using propranolol and any sleeping pills and my sleep has become much better.

What does the pain in your chest feel like? because I had a lot of different pains, like stabbing pains, sometimes it would feel like my heart stopped, sometimes like a grinding pain on the heart, but it all passes within a few seconds.

I know, it's crazy! it seems that all I ever did with my friends was just smoke weed, we never did anything else, just smoke weed everyday. I wish I could have a cigarette too, but I'm afraid this sh*t will happen again, so I don't touch any smoke at all...no weed, no cigs not even alcohol... So I would advise not even smoking tobacco, because anything that makes you think about what's happening to you is BAD. Just wait till all this BS is over.

No problem, I'm glad I could help :)

you helped and a lot mate .
when i smoked i never had problems , just some palpitations because i always had the think about my heart , always .. since i had a "bad trip" with legal weed ..
btw , i really have nightmares like today i had one like i was awake and was tripping in acids (WTF ?? ) i heard the voices of the movie fear and loathing in las vegas in the part of the girl saying they gave her LSD , crazy stuff dude .
my chest pain are more in the torax , like a bit hurt but it stops seconds after , but when i think about it , it looks like it stills there .
i went to my family doc , talked with her for about an hour , told her everything that happened , when started , everything .. she told me to go to a psychiatrist or a psychologist for a bit of time to get over this ..
im going to it , but im now getting a book to read, start going for a walk to see how it goes like .

There have been no reports of marijuana causing someone to have a heart attack. Medical Marijuana is actually helpful to people with anxiety disorders or depression.

Marijuana is also the least dangerous drug known to man. There have never been any marijuana related deaths anywhere, and there never will be because it can't kill people. It is a harmless substance.

Just because marijuana changes a person's perception on the world doesn't mean it's bad news. This world is messed up, and life is tough, so sometimes people need a new perception or outlook on life, and marijuana can offer this.

Now alcohol on the other hand, is bad news. Not being able to talk clearly or walk, rotting away your liver, getting violent and abusive, or even worse, getting behind the wheel and ruining someone's life.

The fact that alcohol is perfectly legal and marijuana is not is a complete joke. People need to wake up and realize the truth about this substance. Herb is the healing of the nation. Alcohol is the destruction.

The only reason you say marijuana cannot kill you is because that's what everybody says, and that's what you've heard, but if you researched it properly you will find out that there have been many deaths related to marijuana, not so much on the health side but the effects it has, for example there was a recent death in the UK where that guy freaked out after smoking weed and jumped out of a balcony, which was either a panic attack or the guy just lost it.

Marijuana can also kill you by a chemical reaction in your system, for example it can trigger an existing illness or clash with it, like what happen to me, my heart jumped to 124bpm, imagine if I had a high blood pressure...Smoking weed increases your blood pressure as well as your heartbeat. There have also been many deaths by people smoking it not knowing what's in it, the quality of weed sold these days is poor, dealers are constantly looking for ways they can get rid of a bad crop, so they spray it with all kindsa sh*t.

I'm not one of these people that's agains weed, I think it's great if your healthy and you aint rolling with tobacco, which in England everybody is...Think about it...your smoking a joint without a filter (tobacco + weed) that's worse than a f*ing cigarette...

I did that but supposedly it happens to every pot smoker once. I puked and after that I felt better haha. Never happened to me again after that.

Last week I smoked for the first time in 15 years.  It was BC Bud.  Every since then I've noticed my heart rate tends to go about 10 beats higher than normal for what ever I'm doing--that is a slight negative.  On the plus side I'm able to lift 900 lbs one handed over my head.  Pretty cool, right?

Ive been smoking weed since 1996 and same thing i now cant smoke weed..everytime i thought screw it ill try it again then ten mins later i got numb left arm and chest [pains :( so iquit i have already quit smoking so hope this fixes the problem

its anxiety. happens to me allllllll the time. its a horrible feeling. talk to ur doctor.

what about surfing, traveling, and having sex....ON WEED?

Dude i literally had the exact same thing. f*****g scariest moment of my life.

Recently one of my friebd died from a heart attack
...never had heart problems but still he died of a panic heart attack...he was 27..smoker- weed nd ciggereres

I've been to the E.R twice because of smoking. I've smoked quiet a bit but after the second trip to the E.R i gave it up.

This happened to me, I was used to smoking atleast 3 bowls a night with my mate... Once we split a gram, just one and i got the same symptoms as you... But i also had spasms and my airways were cut off, my heart rate would just stop momentarily... I was hospitalized and the doc said I had witnessed poisoning from the cannabinoids. You see the feeings you felt in your ears, I had that too but it would also build into my eyes, thats because your blood pressure was extremly high, and as your heart beats more rapidly it also pumps more blood..This mixes the chemicals in your blood more and strenghens the symptoms, this lasted hours for me, and I was convinced it was the end.. All that popped into mind was the girl i never was able to confess to, and appologies to my mother... That type of deep sh*t seen?... The thing is I had been getting twitchings, spams, pains and cracking in my joints and muscle tissue chronically (lol cronic n***a) for a few months prior to that incident.. I had my blood examined and my cells are screwed up.. Bassically 70% of my blood is plagued with chemicals, everyday sh*t that healthy people filter out of their bodies regularly..my body's not doing that as well any more...So my blood cells arent getting enough oxygen and nutirents to the rest of my body.. Could be liver problems or kidney problems, i'm not sure... So I'm watching my health so as to avoid this becoming something serious like MS, ALS, Diabetes, Arthritis, cancer etc..My issues arent related to alcohol or drug use cause...though i'm no stickler I wasn't a chronic user.. I think stress and depression was a factor in all this.. most illnesses we develop are due to stress... Anyway try to get yourself checked out but for now try to live a kosher life.. No tobacco,no drinks, no junk food...lame  I know but better to detox now than to never ever be able to do any of that stuff again... My goal is to get my blood back in shape so as to at least be able to have one beer when i'm out with the lads or something...Hope this helps..One Love

There is probably nothing wrong with you (but it is never too much to go see a doctor now and then) what happens is the weed makes people more concerned for what they are feeling, so you start paying attention to things you didn't before and find them weird and uneven like your breathing pace, your heartbeat, hot or cold sensations, etc. This might trigger anxiety, you will now probably be really breathing uneven (only because of the anxiety) and can even begin to feel parts of your body a little numb. The first step is just calm down and realize this anxiety is happening. You can even measure your own heartbeats with a clock (preferencially one that makes ticking seconds) and realize that everything is probably fine. If this is persistance go to a doctor (kind of obvious).

This kind of thing happens.  It's pretty well known in the cannabis community that a bong high is usually more intense.  Even one good rip can hit you like a ton of bricks.  When it comes on hard like that, paranoia is always a possiblity.  I had a sensation of shallow breathing once after two good bong hits and I had to keep telling myself this was just my own paranoia playing tricks on me.  I'd say if you want a less intense high, smoke from a pipe or roll a joint.  It tends to be a more mellow high and lasts longer.  I really only hit my bong when I'm looking to get high as fast as possible or on special occasions with friends.  It's nothing to worry about.  Cannabis is a relatively safe substance and I can tell which responders here don't have much experience with it by their talk of danger.