I had the same exact experience last time I blazed

hi ive been smokin weed heavy every day/ when 15 yo now 43years on, had massive heart attack had been rushed to hospital 40 miles away had ecg stent put in lucky to be alive went pure white like sheet, both arms went totallt week sweating so much could not stick shock pads on chest in amblunce.wipe me down with tshire hard to breath a pain in middle chest like been shacked on chest with sledgehammer 2 weeks in hopital andwith bad food ,on loads ov medication 3 weeks with out now hard to sleep 3 hours a day sweats moods angry withdrrew is hetic go for ecg in 2 weeKS c if need pacepacker fitted medication abt 8 pills a day rest ov MY LIFE .still got god knows how many weeks cluckin DONT SMOKE BE LIKE ME IT THE WORT AGONY TRUST ME STOP SMOKING MIGHT BE CUT OPEN FOR SECOND TIME for pacemaker. outs breath al time pain everywhere stilljust hoPE

i can make it 12weeks with out ,,c my grankids grow up, all this for weed changed my veiws on it. LISTEN PEOPLE THINK OV UR HEALFH ,,,AND PAIN I WENT THROUGH STIIL IN TILL CLEAN GONA BE HARDEST THING EVER X

Yeah I had the same problem but I didn't have any chest pain and although I don't think there's anything wrong with smoking it no one can tell you there aren't side effects because it's a fact that there are.

Well said... Will never touch it again

No, THC is not filtered out through tips. The filter is for tar, not THC. I smoke with tips all the time and I get sooo high

You're a f*****g p***y.

I had the exact same experience. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack and and the ringing in my ears was very painful. I think I was just paranoid because I usually smoke a lot but just that one time something bad happened

No one has ever died from weed. Don't give people false information on a topic you don't know about.

So last night I smoked a bowl, don't get me wrong I've smoked a lot before. I had about 6 beers in a 4 hour time span. But when I smoked I threw up and literally something felt off. My heart was beating out of my chest. Felt supper weak and short of breath. Supper dizzy as well. I thought I was having a heart attack so I called 911. I said screw it in not going to mess with this. I thought maybe it was a health issue I had going on before hand. Due to the fact I've smoked so much in my life I know what it feels like. I'm reading all these similar feelings and I'm starting to feel like maybe it was a panic attack. But seriously it felt like I was dying. And plus my neck is sore today. Only the right side like where my jugular vein is at. So honestly Ima go to the er and get blood work just to be safe.

Weed can't kill you, you got too stoned

bro my friend convinced me to smoke dabs out of this wax paper I smoked half and he smoked half I could feel the smoke literally rise in my head I started freaking out I went inside and my heart was pounding so hard I though I was gonna die I thought I couldn't breath then I went into the shower and it went a way a little then I was super chilled out felt amazing but now I've been smokin for a while showers don't work for me anymore

The twitching in your leg is just anxiety going through your body, if you just let everything go it all goes away, it's all a mind game

Your point is invalid for one simple reason blow = cocaine. I doubt you have any understanding of marijuana or any recreational drugs to have a opinion.

its NOT BLOW OR DOPE ITS A PLANT A HERB I ASSUME U DONT SMOKE IF U THINK ITS A DRUG!!!!!! ITS ONLY A PLANT

Right here is exactly how I feel when I smoke now