This is the best post I have read so far. I am 35 and I am starting to feel pressure in my chest and numbness in my right thigh. I also suffer from high cholesterol, and I concur that it is time to stop smoking cigs and weed. Time to grow up.

pls email me how to solve this my chest pain everyday head pain sound in ears back pain, my doctoc told me i have panic anxiety.... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Marijuana also lowers your blood sugar which can present all or just some of these symptoms. Drink a glass of orange juice, eat some nuts or peanut butter sandwich next time you have any of these symptoms and if it fairly quickly subsides you can figure you were hypoglycemic.

dude i think you had a anxiety attack i experienced them when i smoke either low grade or mid grade when i first started smoking now my tolerace is higher i dont experiance them anymore thats my advice

ekg time mary jane tit suckers

I've been there so many times man you don't even understand. That same thing has happened to me on more than 10 occasions. After a while of it happening you learn to control it. Basically your arteries get slightly larger when you smoke causing your hear to beat fast. When abnormal stuff happens to your body it sends a message to the part of the brain that controls fear. You keep focusing on it and your mind plays tricks on you. Something that might help you out is that I've noticed when I work out or jog my heart rate is super fast and about the same speed it is when I smoke. Say that to yourself. Picture it like your working out or jogging. And preferably toke up around friends. Talking to people and listening to music and joking around with them takes your mind off of it.

Your weed was likely laced with a chemical to increase the perceived potency and charge a higher price.

It happen to me when i first starded i only fealt diffrent and a little dizzy.

I have never seen more incorrect nonsense about marijuana in one place. How many of you hypocrites drink glasses of wine at night? To the original poster, it sounds to me like you had an anxiety attack. I've had exactly what you described happen to me once. It was an anxiety attack in my case, but please go to the Dr. and be sure. To the people talking about he dangerous and serious side effects from marijuana, please what are they exactly? without using debunked 1940's propaganda please....

"It doesn't matter what you call the drug, cannabis, hashish, marijuana, pot, blow, weed..."
First of all "blow" is cocaine, way different than weed... Second of all the topic is not about anxiety attacks... And no, cannabis does not cause heart problems. I have noticed when I take pain medications, and smoke cannabis, I get a really weird high and sometimes my heart beats in a really weird way. Did you take anything else that day?

This typically is caused by paranoia. The more you sit there and think, "sh*t, my heart is beating really fast," the more intense and terrible you're going to feel. Every time I smoke, I get the same sh*t. Once I smoked and I went home to my house and actually had to go get my mom and say "mom I'm high as f**k and I'm freaking out". It's all about controlling your thoughts and chilling out. I find it a lot easier to cope with these symptoms if I'm with friends, making jokes, laughing, and eating. You could also try taking a warm shower for a bit and it usually will sober you up. Don't psyche yourself out because you might wake up the next more and tell yourself, "I embarrassed the sh*t out of myself"

If you feel like that from weed you should drink some water and lay down and try to just take 1 or 2 hits every 5 minutes thats what i do if i smoke a whole bowl by myself i will pass the f**k out in a heartbeat especially out of a bong

This EXACT thing happened to me last night after smoking one joint. I have smoked consistently for years with no issue prior to this. Earlier in the day, I smoked the same stuff and the exact same amount and felt wonderful. Then around midnight I smoked again (same quantity and strain) and laid down. I was significantly more stoned this time, and I started to completely lose touch with things. I went to the bathroom for a few minutes, then planned on watching TV, once I got to the bathroom I started to feel incredibly light-headed and dizzy. I decided I needed to get to bed immediately. In the dark of my room in my bed I suddenly started having spells of incredible intensity where my vision began to fuzz over into dots of blackness. There was incessant ringing in my ears that would not go away, my heart jumped painfully sometimes and beat very hard and irregularly. I had no idea what was happening and was terrified. I woke up fine today but am now incredibly apprehensive to smoke again. Does anybody know what happened to me?

No no no, it's called greening out????? it's from your blood sugar being too low with the combo of lack of oxygen in your lungs from the weed smoke. don't worry happened to me multiple times, stress can cause it too..

Lol Really!!!!Never heard of that happening before! Can you tell us were you found this information...that THC may cause your body to go into shock!