dude i had the same sh*t happen to me. I used to smoke and one time i smoked and out of no where i had the exact same feeling that your having. I just stopped smoking. This was 2 years ago and now i dont currently smoke. you will live through this man your not alone.

bro jus readin about it makes me freak out (un-blazed) its one of my issues i have but im working through it. it gets betther with practice...

Mary Jane!!!!! I love it and to all the people that freakout while high just chill and relax. I have never freaked out while blowin back maybe because I've smoked for so long that I know nothing will happen. I dont know why people freakout while smoking its not like acid, shrooms ect.. So quit trippin lol. I'm 19 and I've been smokin since I was at the age of 15 and I've never experienced the things people are talking about. I use marijuana for the simple fact that it calms me down and makes everything seem more enjoyable. I listen to music while smoking marijuana and it mellows me out. What im really tryin to say is that if your trippin on marijuana then it might be laced with another drug that makes you trip like acid or LSD. All i can say is I love weed it helps me in so many ways lol. For an exaple when i was 15 (first time using) I was focused on whatever I was doing at the time. My school work got better because insted of thinking it was boring I would toke up and be more interested in it. JUST RELAX!!!

Yep. This has happend to me like 18 times now (last one being like 5 mins ago) but I've looked into it a lot, if your really freakin out about it you can just ask someone else to feel it. Weed can make you feel things that aren't there, do you ever "feel" like spider are cralwing on you… same thing but in your heart it's not really happening. The danker the weed, the faster the heart rate, you got good sh*t nice. You'll be fine, plus heart attack symtoms never last for more than 8-15 minutes if your still alive after you feel the "symtoms" then your perfectly fine, maybe slightly elavaded cause your freakin out, but you'll be perfectly fine!:)

So it's been a month since my last post, and since all this BS happen, I have quit weed completely for like 38 days now and my apetite has gone way up, I've been drinking herbal tea's and taking propranolol to control the anxiety or whatever and temazapam to help me sleep, the docs say it's anxiety/stress but I just don't understand how can that be? I've been smoking for 3 years every evening and right before bed, I've been through nights before exams smoking like 3 joints and never has this BS ever happen...There must be an explanation for this... what on earth caused the diziness, blurred vision, heart racing for 4 hours and the shakes??? surely this can't be due to anxiety/panic attack because I didn't panic until 2 hours passed. 

I've been through some serious stress throughout my life but that's why I started smoking in the first place...it would just take me to another place and all the stress would be gone... but now it's a month down the line after quitting and taking meds and I can't get a good nights sleep without taking temazapam or some other sleep drug, it's sooo messed up I don't even know what to do anymore. The meds have definetly created anxiety/paranoia because when you take them you start getting dizzy spells and all kindsa weird aches and pains. So I try not to take them at all and when I don't I can't sleep! and when I can't sleep my heart feels heavy and just all messed up, just a long messed up circle, how do you beat something like this :/ 

The heart beating irregularily is normal when you're high even if you're just sitting down doing nothing. So is twitching and stuff. Losing your vision might have been because you didn't eat or drink and then took some tokes from the bong. I don't know why you were getting really hot, but everything else seems normal...When you're high.

Hi im connor im 15 and i like to smoke marijuana but the last time i smoked i smoked two blunts and my heart started beating fast and felt lik it popped i freaked out i started to have like small black outs nd felt like a twitching feeling in my body i was scared and i started to have a panic attack nd my heart was still having that popping feeling i thought i was going to die or sumthing i love to smoke nd dont want to stop what do you recommend

blow is cocaine...jussayin

blow is cocaine lol

i have the same you have and im also taking propranolol .

but mine started with coke , i did it the first day 5 lines and it was all ok, just some heartracing feeling , then next day in afternoon just 3 and i felt some dizziness and the same feeling of the heart, and in the night just 3 and BAAM , panic attack for about 2 hours .. 3 days after that , all the time smokings joints , i went home , smoked one joint and baaaam other panic attack , i was all the time thinking about my heart if it was a heart attack , i want to the med and he said i was just with anxiety and with the heartbeat at 91 .. now i cant even smoke tobacco .. what a piece of sh*t im in too .. i feel dizzy sometimes, my mind is sometimes confused .. i destroyed myself and im only 16 ..

apreeciate a reply and some oppinions plz :S

Well it's now been well over 2 months since it all happen I feel a little better but still a bit on the edge, but better.

My advice to you is to obviously never do anymore lines. Ever. Don't smoke any weed for at least the next 3 months then see how you feel, I personally have quit weed for at least the next few years. How exactly did your panic attack go down? I mean what happen?

You haven't destroyed yourself yet I can tell you that, but what matters most is what you do from this point on, take each day slowly, relax more, do the things you never thought about before, read something that you find interesting, I read a lot about 2pac during this period, you gotta learn to control yourself.

As for the propranolol how many are you taking a day?, try not to take too much of that shizzle but don't stop taking it, it controls anxiety for sure, but with taking them you might also get strange headaches, dizziness etc which will just make you think even more about wtf is going on, making your anxiety worse, which is what happen to me, I thought I was gonna go crazy, I can't believe doctors prescribe that sh*t without telling you nothing... Drink lots of water, flush all the bad sh*t out of your system, eat healthy from now on, like fruit and veg and eventually you WILL get better.

Whatever happens you will learn a whole lot about yourself throughout this bumpy ride in your life.

my panic attack was like , when the gum passed my head just got WOOOOOW and then i started to feel dizzy my heart racing and i just thinked omg what is this im having a heart attack ( btw , the day before i did 4 lines in the afternoon and 4 in the night , and i already felt my head dizzy , heart beating , and i was all the time thinking in my heart , always ) , i went to get some fresh air for 2m or so , then went in again throw up, passed water all through my face to calm down , get some fresh air again , and i calmed down a bit but my head was all screwed up for 2 hours .. the next 3 days i passed all the time smokings joints no problem , when i went home , smoked a joint alone , and suddenly started freaking out again ( btw , i was all the time with the hand in my chest before that because i was like feeling my heart beat, and i think it was because of that, i was all the time thinking about it ) .. i told my mom i was freaking out told him to take me to the ER and when i went their my BPM was like 91 , and the doctor told me to take propranolol 40mg that day at night 1 , and the next days half all the mornings ..

and btw , i quited all , coke , hash , tobacco , everything .. i can't even smoke a cigar , with causes me dizzyness and my mind goes strange ..

im just worried about my heart , i can't take that from my head , im all the time with my hand on him to see if is allright , the beat is regular ( afraid of arrythmias ) .. i already did a EKG and was everything clear , just 85BPM .. do you have problems in the breath during the day , feel some dizzyness from nowhere ?

Well when it happend to me, my heart was like 134 bpm for like 4 hours... even when I got to the hospital my bpm was still 124-134, was the craziest sh*t you could imagine, nothing I could do to stop it, worst thing was docs said it was stress, which is absolute BS, but they gave me temazapam (a sleeping/relaxant tablet) which slowed the heart rate to normal again)

When I got home for the next month I kept checking my heart, every minute of the day, thinking omg what's happening, when I climbed the stairs it would start beating a lot faster (supposed to be normal) I would feel it and think omg!!! but you have to stop feeling your heartbeat, I know it's hard but if you keep checking it will make you even more paranoid and scared thinking something is wrong with you, also you will start noticing all sorts of pains that were never there before, your thinking now is much deeper and you will be checking yourself a lot more because you feel there is something wrong with you, but you have to avoid it and take your mind away from it all by keeping busy.

I don't have problems with breathing during the day no, but I did before I went to sleep, I would feel like I stopped breathing and gasp for air, but this is normal, I got diziness from nowhere during the day yes, but it was rare, for example watching T.V then I'd get a dizzinesss and think wtf!? but it was really quick and gone within a few seconds, but it was all part of my mind, now that I don't think about it, I'm ok I don't have any diziness, I don't feel my heart and so there is nothing wrong, I'm not thinking about it anymore.

These things take a long time to heal, maybe 3-6 months for everything back to normal again, but it all depends on you, it could all be gone within a week if your in the right mindset.

If your not doing anything or keeping busy, just to feel better and provide you with peace of mind; keep booking an appointment to see your doctor every week if you need to. Now is a good time to get some tests done on your body even if people say your ok it's always good to check yourself every once in a while, even if the doctor says your ok, get some blood tests, see what you may be lacking in, maybe you need some vitamins or whatever, now is a good time to get your body into healthy mode.

I had:

* 3 blood tests done
* X-Ray
* ECG

Everything came back fine, and I still felt something was wrong, but after a few weeks of keeping calm and just keeping busy, reading etc, these thoughts eventually start to fade away.

man that was what i really wanted to hear , trully .
in about an hour im goin to my family doc and for sure she will make me ran some tests ( i just don't like blood tests , for real -.- ahaha )
but yea, all you said just made me more calm for sure , the heart thing , just like me bro , im all the time checking it , when he goes a bit faster when i walk just a bit i just go like omg ! and i feel some pains ( its not quite pain , its a feeling ) in the chest sometimes and i just go like its my heart wtf and i keep feeling it, sometimes , most the times in the morning i feel my legs asleep for a bit and i just keep thinking , its all a mind game for sure.
but yea , im trying now to get something to get busy for a while , maybe reading a book , start going for a walk in the night , maybe starting again going out with my friends all the time like i did , because now i feel quite strange i dont get with them like i used to , btw i don't smoke anymore so i don't do nothing when im with them ..
man , aprecciate your oppinion and your life experience , for sure (:
p.s. sorry the writing , im portuguese xD

did you have problems in the sleep ? to get to sleep i'm not having problems but i wake up sometimes during the night ( having dreams or no ) ..
i feel a bit dizziness , like today i get to class in school and i was like a bit dizzy or was my mind , i dont know ..
do you smoke tobacco? i would like to , since i can't do nothing more , but it highs my anxiety and i just want to control it ..