AMEN!!!!!!!! The same thing happened to me. I been through car accidents after binges of weed and liquor. I too came to the conclusion, that since I couldn’t stop for myself. The All Powerful had to step in and put me in the right path. I have relapsed twice only to show my spiritual growth!!! For God did not give us a Spirit of Fear!!! Ever since those test I stopped completely!!!! I no longer crave or desire weed or any drug !!!!! Life is what I desire!!! The Lord is the Way!!!!

Yes I've expirenced this more than 10 times. Water doesn't help. The best you can do is stay away I guess or just eat weed edibles in tiny amounts to get high

Great thread

Your response on cannabis is ill informed.

its called full over,,,,

Asses out west Oregon for sure probably every where they take Medical marijuana not strong & cheap & spray chemical enhancements c 285 or a relative to fake weed on it making it too strong sometimes effects headache- nose teeth getting numb sick feeling queasy , kind of a duh dumb ass feeling definitely not a pot high super high but not from pot.. Most people don't see the difference because of there being pot high there with it.. I am a senior citizen & every year these people show up trying to scam us in Florida like we are dummies.IT MUST BE EVERYWHERE.. Bastards WEED DOES NOT MAKE U SICK FOOLS

chitownlegend100022, I experienced the same exact thing that you did and am seeking the same answer that you are. Everything was the same. I've never gotten hot like that before. Usually if I trip out, I'll get cold but this time I was hot and shivering. I'm 23 and five years ago my dad died of a heart attack at the age of 54 so there's a constant concern of having a heart attack despite the fact that I'm only 23 and my cardiologist says my heart is healthy and "nothing is out of the ordinary." My question to you is do you worry about having a heart attack and/or do you have panic attacks based on a worry of heart attacks or heart disease? Are occurences like the one we experienced associated with paranoia or is it a medical concern? Both? Next time I see my cardiologist I will tell them what happened and ask if continuing to smoke could cause a heart attack in a healthy heart and also ask if smoking will worsen the heart or cause a heart condition. I have heard some sort of claim that "you are ___ times more likely to have a heart attack within 2 hours after smoking weed". Not sure how credible that claim is but I'll keep it in mind since I'm not sure if there have been any studies on the long-term effects of marijuana use. I'm sure there are many factors that might determine the likelihood of one getting a heart attack but I'll continue to be wary of weed's influence on the heart.

Had a very similar experience. I experienced loss of vision, rapid heartbeat and twitching of my body, I felt like I was going to die, I felt hot, my head was throbbing and I couldn’t see a single thing. Luckily I threw up which made me feel sooo much better, but 5 min before that, it literally felt like I was dead, maybe I could have been dead I’m not sure because my friends felt dead too, it was not a well experience and if you’re wondering what I smoked, it was Blue Cheese

I had the exact same thing happen to me ,but.I Blacked out completely, my wife said I Was out for about 30 seconds , I collapsed , before that , my eyesite, and hearing we're gone , it scared the hell out of me , I'm done smoking , I thought it might help me relax because I'm a heart patient, I was wrong

Dude, stop. Trust me. It can cause Stress Cardiomyopathy and if you persist to smoke it'll get worse and can proceed to greater conditions of Cardiomyopathy and can possibly be legal. I myself have Hyertrophic Cardiomyopathy and have had it since 18 months old.. I'm 21 and stopped coming pot because of this. I of my own will ditched my cardiologists advice, I stopped taking my mediations and stared smoking weed and drinking. Two years later... I instantly regretted my choice because my symptoms like yours but many worse, since then I've been clean. Trust me, stop smoking.. you'll regret it. It'll just keep getting worse.

Lethal* not legal

I’m on Summer break and I smoked a dab pen everyday for like 2 and half weeks and the last time I smoked the exact same thing happened to me I was so nervous I was having a heart attack I made my mom bring me to the hospital. This was the 1st negative effect I’ve had on weed and I’ve been smoking for almost 2 years now. At the hospital they did an EKG and blood and found nothing wrong with me and said it was probably an anxiety attack. Thinking back, I think may have got a muscle pain in my left chest and then I over reacted thinking it was my heart. I smoked the next day and I started to get the same feeling and I told my self that this feeling is in my head and it sorta went away so I think it may be anxiety.