Hey man , i got to say , your symtoms sound like it may have been k2 spice , or may have been laced with spice .
Dont worry youll be fine , it should go away , and if you start feeling everything is fake the days after its normal ,
Dearealization anxiety , it goes away

smoking this increases yur chances of a heart attack by 4 times over not smoking weed. Advice: dont ever smoke it again. bIt is utter madness to do so. My step daughter died because of weed smoking and she had had a heart transplant! A recipe for disaster - anyone who smokes weed s an id**t.

Dude, You were just effing paranoid! I experienced the same. Remember your MIND is an extremely powerful tool, I literally told myself to slow down my heart rate and it did to a comfortable high. Next time relax and tell yourself its just the drug. REMEMBER NOBODY HAS DIED OFF WEED. EVER. 10,000 YEARS. YOU WONT BE THE FIRST.

Wow you are an id**t, congratulations.

the symptoms of marijuana have no "harmful effects" what you're seriously going to buy all the c**p people load into your head out there? take for instance. my dad had a 5-by pass surgery and to this day smokes. my mom smokes and she used to have bad joint pain and bad ligaments now these things went a way. Cannabis is not a lethal drug. its not even enough to have to be considered a drug. if anything its a drug with no harmful side affects and a way for a healthy life style. when you smoke pot try to be active and get going somewhere. y'all have to open your eyes and see the truth for once. this generation is c**p and it all because people tell you what they want you to know.

The last poster has absolutely NO idea what they are talking about. I especially like the last part where they say if you haven't gone to school or have no creativity then you will have to smoke much more than your smart friends. Haha! Thanks for the laughs but please don't try to give any more advice.

Man im expiriencing this right now. Im a heavy smoker and now out of nowhere I get these crazy panic/anxiety attacks. I dont wanna quit smoking weed but I think I might have to. The feeling is just to unpleasant

Hi I'm Joseph and just a couple of weeks ago I had a same problem . and after two weeks I still have. I was colapsed as a same situation as you . I afraid I've got a permanent heart problem . I'm just 32 and I just waiting when is will be end go back to normal. Please everyone try to keep the limit. Normaly I had 1-2 grams a day .now I been stop but my heart is still beating abnormaly.

This is the f*****g dumbest thing I have ever heard. You would have to smoke 100x your weight in weed to "OD" on THC. Quit poisoning the Internet with your stupidity, go learn something and come back with an informed opinion.

i had a massive anxiety attack after smoking hash . i smoked a half gram of hash and then ran five miles. bad idea. i had irregular heartbeat numbness and tingling in my arms and legs and even in my head. really dizzy almost called 911. scary but i lived through it.

3 reported deaths from marijuana . It's real

Its not uncommon for a sativa to make your heart beat a little faster or give you a little bit of anxiety, but anxiety is only in the mind. You can calm yourself down by taking deep slow breaths and stay in a happy place... after all, that's why most people smoke marijuana...to relax and get your mind somewhere happy. If you have a history of anxiety, then I would recommend that you only smoke an indica type of marijuana. It will calm your nerves, and your body, and this is what most people will smoke when they want to enjoy a calming high, and it will usually help someone to fall a sleep. Marijuana is a great medication when prescribed and is considered to many doctors and scientist as the miracle drug. However, people who have been known to have strokes or young adults who smoke marijuana should smoke less or not at all, since it can increase the chances of a stroke later in life. Once you pass the "young adult" stage, you shouldn't have to worry much. Other than the rare case of strokes that can be caused by marijuana, you shouldn't have any problems as long as you know what type of marijuana is better for you...weather its a sativa or indica or hybrid.

i smoke first time now i hear some sound in ears, heart pain, and head pains pls help somebody i cant stay like dis.

Lol Yeah don't smoke then watch a movie it plays with your mind then advantually you get paranoia or shock which causes you to pray so smoke weed in a group not alone ,another advise is to buy aniexty pills...I woke up in the morning bout 9am smoked 2 mini joints (skunk) I burnt that SH*t up I was high af like heaven so I watched a movie which was Happy Feet 2 ..15min In the movie my body went Numb my heart was beating like a speaker on high volume, my voice was different and in fear my body started twitching so I switched off the tv...and went for a walk.

I can relate to you.  I am a 35 year old male, and I have been smoking weed since I was 17.  I currently do suffer from high cholesterol, and am cyrrently changing my diet so that I may lower my LDL levels.  About a month ago, I was smoking a blunt (my normal choice of smoking weed), and all of a sudden I felt pressure in my chest, discomfort under my left armpit, and some dizziness.  I chalked it up to "paranoia" and continued.  The next time I smoked I was with friends and we were kicking it at the bar and I felt fine.  But then, yesterday, I was smoking with a co-worker and the same symptoms returned, only worse.  My shoulders started hurting, and I had a "squeezing" feeling near my stomach on the left side.  Also, I've been experiencing numbness in my right thigh.  When I light up a cigarette, I start to feel better.  I must admit;  I am scared out of my mind because of my cholesterol levels, and when I light up a blunt I am instantly on the lookout for the symptoms, which completely ruins my high.  I am seriously considering a complete stoppage of marijuana use at this point.  I want to live, and if I can't even enjoy the high then what is the point?