Hey, im fourteen too and im overweight and I want to loose weight too for highschoool and for myself. You wont get anywhere by doing it for others, if you want it you can do it. And all of these People saying they dont eat lunch and stuff that may work if your tiny but not when your overweight. If you don't eat you aren't burning calories and you can get an eating disorder too. But all you can do is make sure your eating breakfast and making healthy choices instead of chips have some strawberrys, you can also try the weight watchers points program. You dont have to get a membership or any of that all it is is a point system. I am currently starting it AGAIN. the first week is a breeze, the second is the hardest, if you can get past week 2 your pretty much golden allthough everyone was made differend. Exercise is key too. Look out for different programs in your community, in mine there is a free workout for girls 12-18 all through the summer. BE ACTIVE. TV isnt all that and the computer is addicting, wait until winter for that on a snowday or a rainy day when your mom wont let you out or something. Also I know that before your period or during it you might be sososo hungry. I try to just drink water and if you get cravings to chew something get ice. Dont cut out carbs completly ! make some garlic nooodles, weight watchers webpage has healthy recepies, and the garlic noodles are spicy so you burn more calories. Overalll eatsmaller portions, only have one serving, try to stay active that cuts out the boredem hunger and just make healthier choices (fruits and veggies) and you have to talk to your parents they'll help if you really want it. Your parents are supporters of you even if you dont think so.

Hi I'm 14 and am 5'5 and weigh 145 lbs !
And all the fat is in my stomach and butt!
I hate it so much and i really wanna lose weight especially before my first year of high school starts!
So starting today all I've eaten were a few snacks here and there and dinner because i have absolutely no healthy foods in my house, but i definitely will buy some and I've been drinking lots and lots of water which everyone says is a great thing to do :)
And starting tomorrow I'll do these 10-15 minute works outs from t.v and also go on the treadmill...
So to all of the other girls who want to lose weight i think u should drink lots of water, eat healthy, stay away from the junk food and exercise and i know its really hard because I've tried to this many times but this time I'll really go through with it and so should you :)

So good look everyone :)

Heyy im 13 yrs old gonna be 14 in oct i weigh 132lbs. i really dont like my body but i cant lose weight!!!
Im in Cross Country and Track and i LOVE running at school we have to run for 20 min evry other day.
plus on top of that i run in cc and track but i cant seem to lose weight. I dont eat alot or anything
and also i just started not drinking soda or junk food. I can admit it is really hard at times but
i wanna lose weight so maybe it will help ill keep you guys updated!!!i hope this works!!!
p.s dont ever give up join a sport or just run!!! or walk!!!

dont worry all you ahave to do is cut down on all the junk and have 3 -4 medium meals a day and try going out to walk with friends
hope i helped its helped me and im 15 yrs old

hey i need 2 loose wheight to i found my mum helped alot so i think u shud tell her and i find that running helps
i hope u do well XD XD

hey im 14 and i weigh 115. i just got over anerexica a few months ago and gained alot of weight i want to loose it again, but not go to the extrems i went to last time. im really scared i mite an the stress is making me want to eat more. should i take a shot an go on my extreme deit only untill i loose the 10 15 pounds i want to, or try somthing different! diets dont ork for me....wut do i do?!

im 14 too and i weigh like 130.. disgusting. i feel so fat and i wake up and say, today i am going to be healthy but its like im not even in control of myself because then il go and have a milkshake or a chocolate bar. i try everything and all i want is a flat tummy. :-( :-( i wish i could have lipo suction!!

drink tons of water,,try to cut as much bread out of your diet as possible always look at the food porportions and write down everything you eat..you write down everything you eat because it shows you where you went wrong in your day then the next day you can try to improve your self...whe you have a craving it is really your mind telling you what your taste buds want instead you need to get your mind off of that for when you really are hungry and then eat something more healthy...each and everyday try to get at least 8 hours of physical activity. this doesn't have to be a chore. it could simply be riding your bike or playing basketball.

hey everyone im 13 years old and i hav a disiese called throide and its hard for me cuz m in junior high school and i get made fun of alot... i juss need to loose weight rlly bad i do everything run jog and dance around i juss need help more then anything cuz when i walk in school ppl say hey there elphant it juss makes me feel horrible bout my self so plzzz help me :'( :-(

Im 14 and im obese too. 5ft7 & 65kg
when you look at your weight, you should just look at the weight, you have to compare it to your height aswell.

ive been 'dieting' since i was about...10
it isnt fun but dont starve yourself because remember ' the faster you lose it the faster you put it back on '
which is really REALLY bad for your health.
you have to do it slowly

hope this helps :-)

hey i m also will 14 on january 22 :-D any my weight is 49 kg plz help me and also did 'nt got my periods i m so worried some body help me

if u hate running or joggin even both then try dancing alot or skipping with some friends and go down to the park and play. there are a lot of things u can do. instead of choosing the chocolates and chips why not take an apple or banna. and drink plenty of water i myself weigh 60-65 kilos and want 2 loose it so this is wat im doin starting now and try and get 40mins to an hour of exersise in each day its sounds hard and it will be a first but if u stick 2 it after a while it will work. goodluck

i used to be obbese but now im all muscle so see if you can get one of your family members to take you to a gym because thats what i did my uncle thought of me as his project and now i enter competitons for the gym.
just dont giive up.

hey look ur 12 this is really bad dieting i mean but if u wanna lose the wait eat every 4 hours ok and when u eat dont eat so much.stand 30minutes after every meal so ur food can digest better and get out more walk around with friends skate do skateboarding play basketball or just jump around to music its easy and fun...................

hey yeah i am 14 and also want to lose weight
I love ice cream and candy, I try to not eat too many but have a hard time doing that

To lose weight you have a work off more calories than you eat

I don't know if this actually works, but one thing I try to do is:
I watch an hour of TV and during the show I jog in place or do jumping jacks, etc.
Then during the commercials I rest and drink water
You get about 45 minutes or so of exercise by doing this