I AM 14 YEARS OLD AND MY WEIGHT IS OVER 200 POUNDS I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT AND I DONT KNOW HOW I WANT TO SO BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY THINGS TO ME ABOUT IT AND IT MAKE ME WANT TO CRY I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT IF ANYONE KNOW HOW I CAN LOSE WEIGHT DONT HESITATE TO HELP ME I GRATELY THANK YOU

excercise is one thing you can do. find a friend and go running after school. if you have a thrist promblem slove it with water dirnk water when your thristy. since you have no time to run. then do situps before you go to bed and when you wake up. also you can change your diet. try eating healthy eat fruits and stuff saty away from junk.

Hey, im 14 also, and im really uncomfortable with my weight also. Im a competitave cheerleader so i have a ton of muscle( especially in my thighs) i wiegh 130 pounds and i wanna loose about 30 pounds. i know thats not completly healthy, but i know i need to do it. i never seem to be able to work out alot and loose weight. the only thing that really helps me is not eating alot. so unfortunely i feel like i need to do this. im not exactly fat im 5'5, but all my friends are way skinnier and i just feel so out of place whenever im around them. if anyone has any tips please let me know!

you guys, you have to love your body, not starve yourself!! I am thirteen and i weight 185. I heard that Jillian micheals weighed 175 and now she has an awsome body. If she can do that I know i can. It just takes time. I graduate this year, and I don't want flabby arms!!! So what, I will just push myself, in a healthy way, to achieve my goals. Plus I have tennis and color guard starting soon. Wow, I got to get in shape. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be 140. That would be a huge goal. In the mean time, I have to be healthy and not take school lunches.
P.S. watch the biggest loser, Tuesday nights from 7-9. luv the show, just like I luv my body. :-D

hey im 14 too. i weigh 256lb i know super disgusting :-( . i really want to loose weight because i start high school next year and i dont want to be known as the fat girl. if any one has any tips that really work please share.

p.s i know excersice is good but because of my weight i cant run or jog so would walking be ok?

I am 14 to and i try ever thing as well but the fat never gose away i want it to go away everyone a school call me fat and other name and real hurt so i look for way to lose the weight i get a littel eraly and walk and in stade of my mom take me to skool i walk and if to far to walk take the buse so u can walk a lil bit and try to stay away from fride food. i know i good but u have to stop backe ur food it much better befor i start to do this i weight 198 and now i weight 150 and it has only ben 2 week i hope this help u the same way it help me :-D

walkings fine. Like... If you were to run one mile, walk 2. My friend walked dogs during the summer and she lost 15 pounds. Also, eat right. :-D

im 14 & ive been overweight all my life. ive tried diets, but they only last about 3 weeks. but i have been on this amazing diet for about 4 months now, ive lost 37 pounds. i got to get ready for school at 6, so i wake uo at 5:30 and walk briskly nd stretch for 30 minutes, for breakfast i hvae a apple and water and 1 egg. for lunch i either have a salad or wrap and veggies like carrots or something. then for dinner i usuually just eat what mom makes, but only half of what i used to eat and its usually healthy, if its like pizza or burgers i just choose something else like tuna or somthing. but if you just change your lifestyle people will start noticing and it will give you the willpower to keep going. but dont jut eat right, you HAVE TO EXERCISE if u dont your skin will sagg. so good luckkk.

Guest wrote:

hey im 14 too. i weigh 256lb i know super disgusting :( . i really want to loose weight because i start high school next year and i dont want to be known as the fat girl. if any one has any tips that really work please share.

im 14 & weigh 235, and i run for a hour and a half a day. so your not ready to lose weight if your not willing to try and put all your effort in it even if it means breathing hard and sweating. by saying you cant do it, is basically feeling sorry for yourself, and that doesnt make you skinny. so its your choice, try to run as much as possible and eat right in small porportions or feel sorry about it, and get nowhere. seriously, think about it.

The healthiest way to lose weight is neither crash diets nor bursts of exercise. The body likes slow changes in terms of food and exercise.

To lose weight, you need to get your body to use up these stores of fat. The most effective way to do this is to:

* reduce the amount of calories you eat
* increase your levels of activity.

you can use supplements also i recommend Optimal Essentials EnergyPlus it contains whey protein, natural colostrum, as well as essentials pro and pre-bacteria, antioxidants and a whole lot more. A natural superfood chock full of all the good stuff to help you feel the best you can.
PLUS it's great if you are getting over illness or surgery and really good if your trying to lose weight.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Heyy People..... Im 14 Im not a dietician or anything like that.... You are all beautiful the way you are but Im not gonna give you a speech or anything If you want to lose a lot of weight and fast you have to be committed.... Are You committed????
Good Well its not that hard it helped me..... Try the special K diet It may sound stupid when you read it but i dropped 15 pounds in a week now thats really good try it for your self..... Good Luck

Hey, im 14 also. I wigh about 205, but i used to weigh about 230. what i have done to lose the weight i have, is to exersize a lot, and stick to a strict diet. Its hard at first, but you do get used to it. =) i went from 2% milk, to skim milk (0% milk) and now, i dont even notice. So good luck :-)

Hey people! :-) im 14 as well and I am also cornered about my body weight and appearance. All the things i've been eating just sticks on me. Especially on my waist and upper arms. So here is my proposition and story....

1)So what i've been doing is waking up early before school, around 7:15 for a neighbourhood walk/jog with music in my ears so that I wont get bored. (But you MUST be cautious about speeding vehicles when listening to a music player because sometimes you will not hear a car coming and perhaps get in a car accident) Walking/Jogging has help me extremely to feel more recharged and energized for the day. (Also biking is great for losing weight on your legs and regaining muscle) In addition, i have also lost some weight on my body doing so.

2)Then when its lunch period, you should maybe look into going to a place where you can have a little bit of exercise, like a free gym to play basketball or maybe outside of your school there's a basketball court.

3) When you come home from school you could try to do something in addition to the previous things i have mentioned. Like hop on training equipment at home. Or if you don't have any then perhaps do some dancing to a radio or a music player at home. Also, what i have realized is that the more it hurts when you an exercise continuously, the more you will lose weight. However, you can also over do it and have major muscle pain which will not be fun for you. :-(

In conclusion, I acknowledge that many 13-16 year olds ,or teens in general, have been concerned about what to EAT! Well my advice is that if you only eat fruits, veggies and meat you will not gain any more access fat. However, this is much easier said then done. But if you cut back on junk foods like: chips, fatty snacks, a lot of ice cream, popcorn etc. and fizzy drinks like: coke, pepsi, cranberry cocktail etc. off from your usual daily intake then you definitely see results.

*This is key, keep your body active by doing daily routines, eat what's healthy and you will slim down the weight. <A sport that exercises the entire body at once is swimming so you should try that one!>

Random Note: It has been proven that the majority of students/people that spend there day on the PC far too long (4+/hours per day) do not lose weight and gain more because there entire body isn't active, accept to the movement of there hands of course :-D

I REALLY HOPE THIS HELPED!!!!!This process will be difficult at times, but i believe that you can feel good about your body once you begin. :-):-):-):-):-):-) Thanks for reading.
A.G

For all of you who'd like to weigh less you'd have to give an effort. Not just give up eating. That would actually make you fatter because the foods eaten hold protein and vitamins, and your body needs that to burn off the fat. I will share everything I know with you, but you have to follow each step and in order.

Step 1: Pay Attention!
When you're down this process, you'd need motivation to keep you going forwards, not back. To do this, get a piece of paper and write down your goals and how you feel when you look into a mirror. Write a list of what you like and don't like about your body and draw a picture of how you see yourself now. Don't forget to write your height and weight beside the picture and a date.
This is because you need to take notice on how you feel. If you see your real feelings, you'd try harder to complete the goals. Also, when you're finished with the process, you can look back at yourself and see if you were successful. But you need to give an effort!

Step 2: Diet!
A healthy balanced diet is important for a healthy life- skinny or not. You can't always eat junk food. First, don't eat while on the computer or watching television. You will get distracted and keep eating until your plate is empty. Also cut down on any fast food! That includes on McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Chinese, etc. If your food is made at home, you know everything that goes into it, and nothing unhealthy is hidden. Try things like whole wheat bread and skim milk.
Also, when you're snacking, buy vegetables and fruits. You can't possibly hate all fruits and veggies! Eating peppers can raise metabolism. Even eating celery sticks dipped in peanut butter is fine, that way you can't taste much of the celery. If you have cravings or you're just hungry, eat a spoon of peanut butter. It's filling, and filling foods are a great way to eat the right proportions and be full. Also, sometimes water can quench hunger and thirst. You should be drinking at least three cups a day!

Step 3: Exercise!
D.P.A. (Daily Physical Activity) is an important. Start small though. Take a five minute walk or bike ride. Anything that will keep you moving is great! Don't overwhelm yourself. Each day, increase the number of minutes you're moving. You could add five or ten a day, even two is fine. Keep it up until you're at forty-five minutes a day.
Remember, not to push yourself over the edge. You could sprain or pull a muscle. You might even faint! You will need to drink plenty of water during activities, especially in the summer! Don't forget to stretch as well. You need to preform basic stretches both before and after working out or you can severely hurt yourself. And don't completely stop moving after exercise. You need to walk a minute to calm your heart down, slowly.

I am not a doctor, I am only thirteen. I do hope my plan helped for you. This is all true, and please be safe when working out. It's also good to have a partner to do this with so you are internally competitive and more determined. Everyone is different and you are growing. Your weight my increase rapidly, but eventually your height may catch up. Even during the first couple of weeks of dieting, you'll gain weight because your body is trying to get accommodated with your new routines. Keep eating healthy, and don't use diet pill. Definitely at your ages, it'll stunt your growth and give you future health problems. We are all unique and I believe everyone is beautiful. Outside and inside, fat or skinny. Keep a positive energy about yourself because stressing out will add weight and because you're really not as ugly as you think. I don't even know you, and I believe that! Good luck! :D

Beth. Weighing in at 155 lbs. Love yourself for who you are in the inside, God will always love you. :P

Hello, :'( i am 14 and i weight 140lbs.. to some it may not sound like alot but... it is.. i really want to loose at least 15lbs if possible.. i've tryed alot.. i cant defeat food.. i have about three jelly rolls..... all the shirts i have dont fit. my brother just dyed last year. :-( please some one help me my hole family has been telling me im tooo heavy, just please! i cant take pills and dieting hasent workes i run and ride my bike almost 24/7 i need an expert to help me now.