1. Stop eating spicy foods. Reduce your salt as well as sugar intake.

2. Drink at least 10 glasses of water daily

3. Enjoy aerobic exercise-walking, brisk walk, jogging, cycling or swimming. For this you have to sleep early.

helloo ;)

I am 14 and currently anerexic and i lost weight the healthy way
what i did was spend four hours on sport keep walking up the stairs and back down
i eat and drank cofffee and i had lemon juice for my tea
:shock:

hiii, im 14 ; and i've been relatively thin my entire life, i've always been an active sports player, and such. i just started highschool and i'm struggling to stay as thin as i've always been. i've always ate what i want and i never really had to worry. i decided that i would make myself go to the gym everyday. my older sister said she would like to come sometimes too. we are also dieting together. nothing fancy, just one whole wheat carb a day and no junk food. even if she doesnt come to the gym with me i go by myself, i dont mind running. so i run anywhere from 1 -2 miles, depending on my amount of schoolwork and studying. the best way to loose weight is to cut down on your carbs. also exercise really helps. and if you go on a diet with a friend or family member its funner and can almost be a competition. hope this helps! best of luck to you all!

im 14 aswell and people say im fat some people say im not. currently me and my mate are wearing belt really tight round our bellys because it restricts the ammount of food yo eat also i have been drinking water i ant been hveing fizzy or fatty foods drink water good luck x :$

I am 14, like almost eveyone else on this page, I am 171 lbs o.O In my school we have to wear a polo which makes my gut hang out.
I wear a jacket to school every day just to hide it, I want to be at 120 lbs or lower but I have no idea where to begin there is so many stupid scams, I just want a answer, Running is good but I can't keep doing it something messes it up. I hope that I can find an answer here. :-(

I am 14 also, and I want to lose weight
I am 5'8" and I weigh 140 lbs.
I don't like the way I look since I am sort of tall and all the fat around my body is in many different places.
I'm always bummed whenever my friends tell me they have lost weight, because I have tried so many different things;
I've ran (but I have severe asthma so it didn't work as well as I thought)
I've dieted
I've not eaten
I've taken a pill
I've done so many things and I still can not loose weight. How can I do this??

OK I am 22years old I weigh 120lbs 5'2, when I was 14 however I weighed 165lbs this is what I did and It worked I hope it works for you!

**STOP DRINKING YOUR CALORIES--(THIS MEANS NO MORE SUGAR IN YOUR DRINKS SODA,COOL-AID,JUICE,BEER,AND THING WITH CALORIES) I WOULD TRY DIET SODA, SUGAR FREE COOL-AID,WATER!

**MAKE A CALORIE JOURNAL--(WRITE DOWN EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU EAT SOMTHING) THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO SEE ALL THE BAD STUFF GOING IN YOUR BODY BUY A CALORIE BOOK (CHEAP) AND LOOK UP YOUR FOODS YOU CAN ALSO DO IT ONLINE)MAKE A GOAL OF CALORIES YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EAT A DAY (I MYSELF HAD 1,400-1,500 EVERY DAY)

**EXERCISE AT LEAST 30MINS A DAY-(TAKE A WALK,BIKE,SWIM,CLEANING EVEN VACCUMING)!

**WEIGH YOURSELF EVERY WEEK & WRITE IT DOWN=(THIS WILL HELP YOU SEE YOUR LOSS)

***LOSING WEIGHT TAKES SOME TIME ....SO PLEASE DON'T THINK THIS WILL WORK THE NEXT DAY GIVE IT A MONTH OR TWO AND IF YOU STICK WITH IT YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT!!!!

hi im 14 and im about 94 pounds and ireally need to loose pounds because i keep eating candy but i stoped today i need someone to help me can anyone help me loose weight if anyone can please help :-( :$ :-(

look i get wat ur sayin, im 13 ready to turn 14 next month. nd ive been lookin for ways to lose weight for a long time. i jus startin running with my friend nd her mom a week ago, i still need to eat right so im nt getttin very far but i am gettin somewhere, gud luck to all the girls on here tryin to do somethinng. nd remember there are plenty of us out here trying, i wish yue the best of luck with your goals. :-D

just cut down on carbs. like cut down on bread and pasta. and cut out junk food. replace a bar of chocolate for a banana :-|

Yea guys same here i really need to lose some weight it will help if you eat right, drink alot of water and alot of the time just be somewhat active. I know it is hard and i still need to lose weight but i have been semi-successful. There was one diet i did that worked but it is very strict.

Breakfast: Oatmeal or an Egg

Lunch: 5 pieces of turkey lunch meat, an apple, and 10 almonds

Dinner regular but not too much

Exercise: not really just be somewhat active.

I think im going to go for a run so i can get in shape for the ladies

Hey guys, my name is Hope and I'm sixteen.
I saw all of you girls saying how much you hate how you look, when in reality loving yourself and your image becomes the motivation to want to push yourself further and further to be the size you aim for. Try this:

Instead of eating three complete meals a day, try eating 7 SNACKS a day
Nothing junky, obviously :-) But try, an apple with a piece of string cheese. :-)
Maybe consider becoming a vegetarian. Protein is a vital part of your diet, and you get it from meat,
but there are substitutes such as... beans :-)

If neither of these tickle your fancy, then of course you can always cut back on portions,
or substitute one food for another. Instead of reaching for a candy apple sucker, grab an apple :-D
Of course this is not going to satisfy the want to eat the sucker,
but it eliminates the feeling to want to eat. It curbs your hunger.

On a side-note: Joining and activity at school, and staying busy will REALLY benefit you.
In the past, I found myself eating due to boredom.
Once I was more involved in my highschool, It occured to me that I wasn't hungry as often

Well, I guess that's the end of my little Dr.Phil session haha
But please feel free to hit me up

or my personal email is:

Guest wrote:

im 12 and i need to lose weight. im only 12 years old and i weigh.. 173 pounds. i kno discusting! im so tierd of being obbese. i dont want to tlak to my mom about this kinda of thing. can anyone pleace help me finde a better diet plane and what should i do for excersice?(i hate running/jogging) :cry:

im also. i weigh 135 Ibs.i also hate running,so i take walks around my block,or uphill on the street.try drinking tons of water.cutting the sweets.only eat when hungry.you dont have too eat if your not hungry.ive been over weight since third grade,but im taking a turn for the better.at our school we have to run a mile a week,and thats a big help cause were timed.we also do stomach crunches.try giving youre self a chalange or chalenge a friend.maybe a push would be to look good in a bathing suit.i know its hard cause we're turning into teens.you feel you need food.[trust me i know]but its good.soo.YOU CAN DO IT :D

hi i am 14 and i want to lose fat i would not saiy i am fat i just have fat thies and little man boobs but visable ribs i am 160 pounds.. what should i do

Okay, all of you seem to be 14? So I'm guessing that you're freshman. Im 15 and I'm a sophomore and i have probably gained liek 10 pounds since i was a freshman. Idk where you guys live so it might be different but when i was in middle school we always had "Healthy Heart Day" and they would lock up snapples and they wouldnt serve cookies and snacks for the day- only healthy food. But on a regular basis they would never serve french fries, soda, or anything really bad like that. In highschool, the lunch menu is TERRIBLE. They serve chicken nuggets and french fries every day, there is a soda machine, and the cookies are jumbo cookies so they're probably like 700 calories or more. I think that this is the reason why a lot of freshman gain weight and then sophomores tend to lose weight because they are used to the school and the food and they realize how bad it is. Try to pack your lunch! And pack a healthy lunch too. Me and my friends pack peanut butter sandwhiches on whole grain bread because peanut butter curves your appetite. Also eat a lot of fruit and veggies. I think everyone has an idea of what is good for them and what is not. Stick with foods that arent really packaged or processed meaning- instead of fries get a baked potato. Don't eat fried foods at all, only baked or grilled. You guys are all young, JOIN SPORTS! It is the best way you can get active, make friends, and lose weight. If you don't know what sport to join, do track. Anyone can do track. Go on youtube and watch workout videos that you can do from home, do them instead of watching tv for an hour. If you need anymore help just ask me! I'll be glad to help, good luck=)