i wouldn't worry about your weight because I'm in the same position in the morning I don't want to weigh myself because I know that I know that I will get upset I used to self harm myself because I hated how I look I still do. I bet you compare yourself to your friends and by the way I'm charlotte I'm 14 too

hiya I'm 14 too and don't compare your self to your friend because I bet your not even fat hunny and you don't need to worry because you are growing and when people are tall and look skinny look anorexic so its fine I bet you are not fat and I'm in the same position as you I compare myself to other people

tell your doctor to pi** off because hes lying because I bet your really pretty inside and out and anyway I would rather be fat because your good at hugs and there generally a really nice person and most skinny people are stubern and cows so I wouldn't worry sweetie I'm here for you if you need a talk

Talk to her it’s for the best because truthfully I am not much older than you and I am very short and I am trying to lose weight . I lost almost 10 pounds I started dieting and exercising. I know it’s hard to exercise every day but get a good exercising app and drink water I lost 5 pounds before I started dieting by just doing that. Hope you achieve your goal.

Banned
You should running daily early in the morning and workout.And take diet for loose weight.

New Member

As far as I know there have some legitimate method which can be used to lose your weight. Just search on google for more info. Thanks!

I’m 14 and I weigh 84 pounds. But it’s not my weight that I worry about, I look and feel fat. My wrists and legs are slim but all my fat goes to my stomach and I have it cuz I don’t feel comfortable getting change in PE, swimming and I can’t wear tight tops or crop tops and it just really makes me upset. I really want to lose weight but I’m more of a sprinter than a long distance runner and my main sport is swimming and I also tend to get cravings and eat a lot of junk food

Your good, that is a really healthy weight any lower might be dangerous but it’s your life