i wouldn't worry about your weight because I'm in the same position in the morning I don't want to weigh myself because I know that I know that I will get upset I used to self harm myself because I hated how I look I still do. I bet you compare yourself to your friends and by the way I'm charlotte I'm 14 too

hiya I'm 14 too and don't compare your self to your friend because I bet your not even fat hunny and you don't need to worry because you are growing and when people are tall and look skinny look anorexic so its fine I bet you are not fat and I'm in the same position as you I compare myself to other people

tell your doctor to pi** off because hes lying because I bet your really pretty inside and out and anyway I would rather be fat because your good at hugs and there generally a really nice person and most skinny people are stubern and cows so I wouldn't worry sweetie I'm here for you if you need a talk

Talk to her it’s for the best because truthfully I am not much older than you and I am very short and I am trying to lose weight . I lost almost 10 pounds I started dieting and exercising. I know it’s hard to exercise every day but get a good exercising app and drink water I lost 5 pounds before I started dieting by just doing that. Hope you achieve your goal.

You should running daily early in the morning and workout.And take diet for loose weight.

As far as I know there have some legitimate method which can be used to lose your weight. Just search on google for more info. Thanks!

I’m 14 and I weigh 84 pounds. But it’s not my weight that I worry about, I look and feel fat. My wrists and legs are slim but all my fat goes to my stomach and I have it cuz I don’t feel comfortable getting change in PE, swimming and I can’t wear tight tops or crop tops and it just really makes me upset. I really want to lose weight but I’m more of a sprinter than a long distance runner and my main sport is swimming and I also tend to get cravings and eat a lot of junk food

Your good, that is a really healthy weight any lower might be dangerous but it’s your life

Omg I have the same problem, I am around 98 pounds too and I need to lose weight for cheer bc I’m a flyer

I’m pretty sure 98 pounds is underweight so. And also I know this was a year ago and I hope you didn’t try and lose weight. I’m 14 and cheer captain at my school and I weigh 170 which is overweight so don’t worry about your weight. Hopefully you’re a flyer because you’d be perfect.

I'm 14 and i'm pretty underweight, (can't do anything about it), i weigh 37kg idk how much pounds it is, at school they call me out for anorexia (i don't have), you can lose weight but do it safe, i would be happy to be a little more fat, but ye, it is what it is, be happy to be alive and enjoy every moment :)

Honey u r to young fans r this but if want to eat only 2 meals for a month and see that they don’t contain a lot calories

Hi! i'm 14, and i've lost about 30 pounds in under 4 months just by doing low carb. it's about 4 pounds a week and you can cheat sometimes but you have to be careful about it. it's really easy. and i want you to know you dont have to be skinny to be pretty, we're all beautiful in our own ways.

New Hope

The depressive truth is that accepted ideas – eat less, run more than – do not piece of work long term. Counting calories, workout for work time every day and trying to ignore your hunger?The depressive truth is that accepted ideas – eat less, run more than – do not piece of work long term. Counting calories, workout for work time every day and trying to ignore your hunger? But firstly you are consulting the dietitian. Direction is advise providing you for you health related.

Hey there I am 14 too. People would say all kinds of things to make you believe that you can lose weight by eating pills and stuff and trust me it shows no effect. Rn I'm following a kind a pattern in which I cut out all sugary,fast foods,carbs and all excessive weight gaining stuff. See in my case I'm following a 1000 calorie diet (people tell me not to but that's how my appetite is). So I exercise at least an hour per day (contact me at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private information such as name, phone number or email address is not allowed in order to protect your privacy*** Please read our Terms of Use for more info bout the exercises). I swear on my dog by doing this I lost 5 pounds in 8 days but just a fair warning for losing this much so quickly I didn't touch any unhealthy food like no. So just mail me if you wanna know more and how to do it .