Yes of course!

Try Cold Sore medication
Works for me

Try Cold Sore medication
Works for me
And check your thyroid, if a problem with that organ it sometimes cause rashes

Over the last 2 years I have had the same clear weeping pimples .In my case I suspect food intolerance .

Hi. I believe I saw in one of your other posts that you had success with Seabuckthorn seed oil. How much did you take daily to see therapeutic effects?

Don't expect sea buckthorn to make the oozing go away, but I feel it improved the condition enough that it was worth taking it. You can find it right on amazon. search sea buckthorn oil blend. It's an orange bottle by seabuck wonders. They also make it available in dropper form and I've begun adding two drops to virgin coconut oil that I use as my only moisturizer. I also highly recommend a Kampuku beauty bar which you can also find on amazon. I'm still an oozer, but these two things have made my life a lot better. The soap is amazing and has cut down the inflammation factor by a lot. My skin doesn't swell up red around the site as bad as it did before. Little baby steps of progress. Good luck to you.

So you dont't take it internally?

I do. One capsule in the AM and one in the PM

Thanks. I'm going to give it a try. For 4 days now I have been taking apple cider vinegar 2 times per day and I've mixing tea trea oil with my facial moisturizer. I'm seeing some good results so far... My skin looks clearer and I'm not seeing any new developments. I usually see a new one every couple of days. I'm hopeful!

Hello guys!

Just google oozing yellow crust and you'll find it.

The cause of that are Demodex (mites that live in the pores of your skin)

Good luck !

Yes. I just joined! dianemarie 78

Please update us with how the apple cider vinegar goes. I am interested to know. I tried taking it internally and applying topically and my face broke out so bad. Some say its die-off and you have to go through it to get better, but I'm not so sure. I was not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel.

Hello everybody!

I have the exact same problem, it goes with tummy issues and the oozing-crusting thing is on my face and on my back as well. They seem to appear, I fight them for 2 weeks then they disappear but only for some days then the circle starts again.
My college had the same thing and she ditched gluten four years ago, it worked for her! Since if she eats anything that contains gluten she will have these spots again. So I started a gluten-free diet, after two weeks i had to have a hamburger ( so judge me , it was the last) and it started the spots again ... I learnt from my mistake and hasn't eaten anymore gluten. I advise you to give it a try for at least 2 months and see if it works for you too. Eating healthy is important!

I have just been taking it internally. I don't know if I've seen any change really. But it's hard to say given that I have been bombarding my face with everything I have ever read could possibly help. I think I have over done it and my skin is very angry. Not sure if all these red spots and two oozing lesions are die-off or have I really destroyed my skin. I'm so frustrated. Anyone have any advice on die-off. I need some encouragement:(

If you are looking for help and solutions, than you should visit the oozing yellow crusts site.