Thank you. Those are a lot of very useful insights. I hope you will be kind enough to reply to this post. I'm in the same boat as you and have recently begun shelling out a lot of dough to see a pretty good naturopath. He has identified leaky gut as a likely culprit and I'm taking one scoop of something called Inflammacore every morning. It might be in your interest to try it. But I've come to all the same conclusions as you- no cream, no antibiotic is going to fix what's inside. I'm also starting to see some results from taking a very good pro-biotic, but I've got to warn you. Die-off symptoms are a real thing. I went into a very deep depression, like put your head in the oven type depression, for a good week.

Hello there. I registered too for things being easier. I'm so the guest from Belgium. About the guthings. I gotta say that I often have some big pain inside my belly. Diarrheas are frequent too. Am I the only one to suffer from that or are we mostly concerned ? I gotta say that I'm a heavy drinker...

I don't have gastrointestinal problems, and I'm eating and drinking healthy, and consider myself to be in good condition. But I cannot rule out whether some foods may cause problems.

Greetings from South Africa. Interesting, as I thought I was alone with this - having seen doctors, skin specialists and homeopaths. Same thing for the past 5 or 6 years (38-year-old white male) - normally very clear skin but these can flare up in minutes. You can actually feel them coming: firey itch under the skin, followed by the buildup before it breaks the surface like a little volcano. I think it could be one-part diet and one-part stress but have been too lazy to keep a food diary. Last night I had one beer, while watching the rugby (although also worrying about deadlines at work). Within 2 hours the volcano erupted. The only thing that seems to manage this is to put a wad of Aqueous Cream on it and cover it with a plaster (Band-Aid) overnight. The Aqueous Cream seems to absorb the oozing liquid and calm the skin. While the plaster has a psychological effect: "Back in your box, you little monster!" But annoying to say the least, as it can erupt at any time. Will analyse Firstman's input and share with doctor - thanks!

There also is a dedicated forum for this disease, with more input, in case you also want to share that with your doctor. Search: oozing yellow crusts, and you will find it.
Before going to the doctor, check whether Soolantra (topical ivermectin, new medicine) is available in your country (may be under a different brand name). Also try to get oral metronidazole (both success story users: Firstman and anymnoo, used it).

Hi, I have this problem. I feel like I'm reading my own stories, told 20 different ways. This disease has ruined my life. I've cut off all my friends. I'm not going to do it, but I obsess over suicide because it seems like I'm only alive so that yellow crusts can grow on my face. Your posts have given me insight into some new directions I might take. You have to understand how important it is for us to continue to share these stories and help each other along. Just by chiming in and telling how you got better, you might save a life. I am sure those of you who have this can relate to how it feels to not want to live anymore as you walk out into a job or a classroom or to a bar with some friends and just feel c**p oozing out of your face. Thank you and please keep posting. This is the only hope I have left.

Guys, just saw the GP. Had to call in sick at work today thanks to these huge bumps on my face today so took the opportunity to head to the GP. I got ivermectin cream for 4 months and Metronidazole 400mg for 2 weeks. I will let you know how it goes. I asked for ivermectin tablets but my GP told me to try without it first or to consult a dermatologist as i would need to have routine liver check as its known to damage the liver. So yeah, Soolantra and Metronidazole is what im going to be taking. I'll report later in the week.

Hang in there. You're important to this world....and have many things to accomplish.

Hello there!

I've not had those things since like 2 weeks.

And let me tell you that I ate some fast food alot, drank alcohol like hell, didn't sleep for 3days 2 weekends ago. And have been doing drugs too. And I've had nothing. Even didn't put some moisturising cream and  the weekend I din't sleep nor washed my face.

So for me, this has nothing to do with stress, anxiety, moisturizer, food alcohol, drugs... 

By the way, I enjoy my time free of this at the moment :D

And here's my way to improve the symptoms : 

When one is coming, I put a plaster on it and wait for a few hours.

When I remove the plaster these few hours later, either it hasn't ooze at all and has disappeared or it has oozed like one or 2 hours and then, when I remove the plaster it doesn't ooze anymore and is just red but easy to hide with foundation cream.

Hope this helps! 

Forgot to mention that I'm not on medication at all yet.

Have you had your uric acid levels tested?

I had my blood analyzed and all is fine!!!

@FromBelgium, if you are planning on seeking a dermatologist and if you life near Brussels, then it would be interesting to visit dermatologist F. Forton. She knows a lot about demodex, and wrote "Papulopustular rosacea, skin immunity and Demodex: pityriasis folliculorum as a missing link". If you want to make an appointment, you can contact her at fabienne punt forton apenstaart skynet punt be.
(I also read a good story about UZ Leuven, and a bad one about University Hospital of Jette Brussels.)

Any other people here (besides Anymnoo, Firstman and me) who are using Soolantra?

I live near Brussels indeed! I will go to see her once I've done as skin biopsy. Bored to spend money without being sure of the cause. So first the biopsy, then the result then I will go to see her. But that's kind of weird. It's been 3 weeks, an unhealthy and very stressing life like hell. And still NOTHING.. It's rare when so much times goes on without nothing. Usually it's several per week....