okay so im never used to be big on these websites until my worrying took control, but i have the same exact problem as most other girls on here.i have large labias that are brownish on the ends at times and the tend to get larger and smaller sometimes..?idk why but i love it and im so happy when they get smaller but then they get larger again within a week and i want them to stay like that really bad.im scared to death as to what my partners will think when ttheyre eating me out or fingering me because they call them "beef curtains" and i cant handle ppl talking about me very well.please help me, and im talkin about real guys!no offense but i want advice from the guys who know what its like eating a girl out like that, and have talked about it with friends.please help me im hopeless)": :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

omg im 15 too n my labia r diff sizes too, but nothing too severe. i was starting to think i was so different than every1 else because of this. im am just relieved to hear that i am not the only 1 w/ this problem. i wuldnt worry about it because if u r in the position of being about to hav sex, dont worry about it, the guy wont care- or else u wuldnt even b in that position in the first place. also remember that guys hav insecurities too, so yur not the only 1. also, b confident! every1 has sex, even fat, ugly ppl so if they r confident enough to hav sex, u shuld b too.

see, i have the same sort of problem in a way. In a half of year will be 13, and my outer thingys i think r 2 small, the dont seem to cover my inner stuff 'down there' , and my vigina sticks out. ive never had sex, ever, but im ahamed to say that i mess around with myself down there cuz some times it kinda ithes or i get 'turned on' for some reason, like if i see something on the internet. and for my innner things, my right side is alot larger than the left, and i don't know if its even the right sort of texture, please some1 tell me whats wrong with me!!!(havnt told anyone b4, not even family or a friend, or a doctor) :'( and im scared! :'(

i'm 15 and i also have the same problem. one side is quite bigger than the other. I am happy to know that this isn't super weird or anything.

Ladies, labia are like any other part of the body, the left side is often a different size or shape to the right side. You only have to look closely at your body in the mirror, many women's breasts are different from one side to the other. When I go to buy a pair of shoes, I always try the left side on first because that is my biggest foot.

This post by a Guest on 06/05/09 at 21:33 is brilliant:-

"I do not believe anyone should consider surgery for this. My mom said to me, "When trying to sell a house, you don't think to update the cellar first...you go for the outside." Point being: smile, have fun, be kind to people and they will like you. With everything else a woman has to offer, why would she ever worry about her labia!? Vaginas do not have to be perfect in symetry, men will love yours regardless."

This is to the young people who are posting on this site. I know when I was that age the only naked people I had ever seen before I became sexual active were porn stars. I used to think I was a freak because I didn’t look like them. Boys used to compare girls to porn stars because like girls the only people naked they had ever seen was in porn and that is how they thought naked people should look like. Now let me tell you when I was 18 I went to work as a runner at a porn agencies and those girls are not real. They have all had surgery pretty much everywhere and what was not surgically enhanced was digitally altered.

You quickly realise that normal people all have different lumps and bumps and come in differnt sizes and the boys who thought you were weird where just sexually inexperienced and had no idea what real people look like.

The best thing to do is try and be confident and trust me if you dont make a big fuss over it they wont notice it.

So don’t worry about it. Lets face it a 15-18 year old boy is not going to care what you labia looks like he is just going to think he is lucky he got to touch it.

Hi everyone

i was the same - one of my inner labia was completely different to the other. i used to hate it so much that i decided to get labial reconstructive surgery when i was 18. it is about three years later now and i have to say that although i am a lot happier about it but nothing is perfect.

One thing that i have learned from both before and after is that guys really don't care at all!!

My advice would be don't rush into anything as i think i really did. Talk to lots of different people about it. You may find that once you become more open about it with your friends etc. then you won't see it as such a big deal and you will no longer want to change anything.

However, if you do ever decide to do something about it I urge you to take your time!! make sure it is for you and your preference and not for men's!! do plenty of research into which doctor specialises in the area in order to achieve the best results!

Don't rush into it even if you are eager to change! these things cannot be undone!
Good luck.

hi umm... i have the same problem and was wondering instead of surgery can u just get it clipped. like how male sheep get elastic bands put around their balls so they drop off, could you do the same with your inner labia? cut off the circulation. please help me. i know that most of you feel comfortable about your problem but i just cant. it makes me quite depressed. :'(

Okay so I have large labias, both of them are. And yes, I can't stand the way that they look, honestly it makes me sick to look at them. But I have never let this stop me sexually. Think about it, a guy who cares (or who finds your sex amazing and isn't judgmental) will very easily ignore it, and guys who care, well forget them! You will go through SO many boyfriends throughout your life, and your highschool boyfriends opinion will not matter when you grow up and have a real man in bed with you. Be confident and have fun. But I would like to have surgery to fix this one day. But all in all, guys love p***y. As long as they're getting it, they will not care.

Im a 22 yr old male and I am fasanated by big libias and they feel so great when in sexual contact so do not worry ,enjoy.

Oh thank god. Im 15 as well, and in my first serous relationship and its not long before things turn sexual. I've been so afraid of my downstairs area because they are large and stick out and I always thought that it was horrid and ugly. I just hope my boyfriend doesn't care!! I wanted surgery too, but more so because i want my vagina to look neat. But it sounds too risky.

Im also 15,
and I have huge Labia minora ... you can see them when just closing my legs a little bit... they stick out about a centimeter.. and when I stretch them they reach to about 5 centimeters (!)and its not really a nice color either... im really embarrassed about it.
i just started being sexualy active ...but i dont let my partner to anything that involves touching me under the underwear... he is really upset by that.. and so am I... i think he will be grossed out by this...
i told him that "Im different thank other girls" and he said "no worries, then ill have a new experience"
but i just dont know...
I thot of surgery, but I wont be able to approach my perants.. and i wont be able to go to a docter on my own..
i even stared thinking about doing it alone at home.. (even though its dangerous) I don't really have a problem with the pain.
Any advice? :

I was wondering about that also.

i know you can do that with moles..

are you sure that it could be done with balls...

because if so i think theres a pretty good chance that it would work with inner labia.?

OMG!! i though i was the ONLY one! but THANK GOD! i'm not! and now i feel comfortable about myself but i still wanna do a sergury to cut it out cuz i'm embarresd!! :$ thank you guys SOOOO much!!! :-D

Hey, I'm fifteen and I have the same thing... Thank you everyone for making me so much less self-conscious about it :)