I smoked while having been on Zoloft for 2 months. I had a very pleasant time! The only thing that was different was that I almost threw up a few times and I was more high than usual. The throwing up thing lasted for about 2 minutes and then I was super out of it and laughing so hard. So, for me I didn't have a bad trip or anything :) 
But, the only REAL way for you to find out is try it! Everyone is different

well yeah mixing those drugs gets u into some kind of overdose
ull prolly totaly loose it the point of where u arena or what u doing
its like the marijuana is 100x stronger
and it took me like 27 hours ot recover from it (no hospital or sleep)

I've been on Zoloft for over a year now, and I smoke at least twice a week. Nothing bad happens! I have no idea what these people are talking about!

Marijuana is an amazing plant. NOT A DRUG. There are many, many different types and flavors...Grand-Daddy Purple, OG Kush, Blue Dreams, Peach Kush, Strawberry Cough...(just to name a couple of the types that are out there). Some help with anxiety and depression, some with nausea and paranoia... almost all help with insomnia and pain... and almost all make you hungry. AND its a non-addictive substance! (Not to mention the absolute best stress reliever) There is a reason why it is prescribed medically ;)
Now i've been on Zolaft for 4 months now and I have never experienced any negative symptoms from smoking pot and taking this prescribed medication. The Zolaft keeps me happy and calm, the weed makes me happier and calmer, its an upward spiral to Zen from here. :)

i take zolft everymorning & i smoke weed&ciggarettes mutipul times a day and drink nearly everyday as well. i've never tried smoking zolft in weed so idk about doing that...but tsking zolft as directed and smoking weed wont do shitt...i wake and bake and then tsake 150 milligrams of zolft everysingle day and i have never had a bad experince. hope that helped:)

Hey just my quick story about alcohol n zoloft, 2 days after my dosage went up to 150 mg i killed like a third of a 5th of whiskey and apparently 2.5 forties.  apparently i just craved the alcohol and a couple websites backed this up, having to do with an energy loss/gain effect when you combine the two, makes you crave it in a screwed up state of mind. also i'm not even a drinker like that, i never drink that much, i got alchol poisoning and apparantly my lips were turning blue.
ANYWAY, when this happenned, apparently (i have no recollection of any of it) i got really, really mad for no reason and started calling everybody a faggot and saying f**k you and when they took my keys away so i wouldnt drive, cause i was still planning on trying to meet up with this girl later, i got even more mad and hit 4 of my close friends, one of them has cerebral palsy and is in a chair and I still hit him!!! apparently i was so mad i hit them all hard as f**k (and these are my close friends and we dont do this type of sh*t), one of them even jumped out a window cause he was scared lol.  then i threw up just all over this girls apartment after getting mine and other people's blood all over their wall and cops showed up and gave me an MIP and i was taken to the hopsital. the end.
also i have drank before and since this incident on zoloft (lol!) but never did any of those things happen, not even close, when i was on less zoloft i would just get super happy when i was screwed up and would love to play beer pong and that type of sh*t.  so id say the two weird things that time the dose went up were 1) I craved all this alcohol, took my friend's and 2) got really really frikkin mad for no reason at all. everything i can remember up until that point, i was just having a great time. PHEW

This is all bs. I've been on Zoloft for over a year, and I've been smoking for almost that long as well. Nothing happened to me. ....just don't mix alcohol into that. Alcohol<<<<

This exact thing happened to me, i thought i was going to die

I just typed an entire paragraph and somehow it got deleted...but basically, I'm not a heavy smoker, never really was, and I smoked small amounts of weed without a problem. However, I decided to get completely stoned one day, and was literally convinced I was going to die. I felt all the symptoms of a heart attack, my chest was entirely numb, my heart was racing, I had trouble breathing, and I felt as if I was floating in and out of three different realities. My suggestion would be if you are going to smoke, do it in small amounts. But if you do want to get completely stoned, don't freak out if you think you're having a heart attack.

I had a seizure do to Zoloft + weed.

i take Zoloft 200mg (i'm screwed up). i smoke weed, the good dank sh*t and i get high as f***. im relaxed as F***, no seizures or panic. however for the first couple times i would have a ride to the hospital available and start of with a small amount of weed. also the weed seems to last for about 5 hours on me witch hay i aint complaining haha

I smoke weed and take Zoloft everyday your fine dude haha

Really sorry to hear so many of you had a problem with mixing zoloftand pot, i had not smoked pot in 25 years and had to try something to help out this depression not want to take more meds I tried smoking a couple hits and that saved me. again everyone is different I still take the zoloft and has helped me a bunch but still have problems with the depression at times, couple times a week(that means like 4 or 5 times) I take a couple puffs and waaalaaa, goodby depression hello happy fello, best of luck to you all if your fighting the depression monster, iam lucky to only have a mild case of depression but it hit hard at times,,,,,,

I'm a fairly heavy pot smoker. One might go so far as to say I'm a pothead. I've been on 100mg zoloft for about a month now. Previous to this I was on cipralex. Never has smoking and taking either of those drugs had a negative effect on me. I wasn't panicky, spastic, paranoid, or nauseous. This leads me to believe that it is all within the user. Do not ban weed from your diet if you're a frequent user and are aware of it's effects on you. On the other hand, pot isn't for everyone. It does have the negative effects, but I do not think it is because of the medication. On and off drugs, pot is the same to me. You should consider your reaction to the pot to be completely unique to you. This is how you are with pot, on or off of drugs, i bet. And don't forget that there are hundreds of strains of pot with different chemical balances, so one bad trip doesn't mean they will all be. so, yeah... be careful when experimenting, but don't forget there is more than just one factor.

Well I do like to smoke MJ  24/7. When I am out of MJ then I go to Zoloft but I don't take the Zoloft and MJ at the same time. My primary concern is to keep smoking MJ that is why I picked Zoloft which is mild for me. In addition Zoloft gives me tons of dreams for my journal and makes me confident(erases embarrassment) when dealing with odd situations or people etc. Oh yeah I have ADD depression anxiety and I suspect other mood disorders they haven't figured out yet.
   But it depends on the body chemistry because I know a guy who was on Zoloft for 6 years and he can't get off it he's addicted. He trid to kill himself. I can get on and off it no problem I like the detachment it gives me I also love the detachment MJ gives me. I am using both as medicinal esp for my eyes (I read a lot) physical fatigue and aches as well they help me relax.
  Some people have told me they don't smoke weed any more because it makes them paranoid. This is very sad. Our ancestors had a long affinity with Cannabis but I will stick to that nature plant that is superior to any man made drug alcohol, or cigarettes.
  I believe that being positive and optimistic is the way to deal with taking any drug and that sets the mood for a positive or negative experience. And sometimes if you have a negative experience staying positive and recollecting yourself will save your life. I say this because
  I had some psychotic symptoms last year due to low potassium.. I forgot to eat and sleep (engrossed in research) and I know the Dr.s thought it was Marijuana but it wasn't. After I left the hospital I went right back to smoking MJ daily for 2 weeks while I was cleaning my old apartment. It actually makes the mundane tasks bearable and I am an artist too so it really opens up a new world for me.
  Worst Zoloft did to me was make me feel like a zombie I know some teens who use it recreationally as well.