I really wish you well and that nothing goes wrong for you. We all know are body and if you feel something is not right get with your doctor. I have a recheck Tuesday for me being put into the hospital due to the inffection and I really want some answers from the doctor. The procedure works for most of the women and I may be that one that it does not help. Best of luck.

:( I'm having the same problem and can't get any answer's any where,someone please help.

Are you having any bladder problems,Like it feels like you have a uti but dont have one

I had this done in april 2010, by july first I started having bladder problems, could the procedure have burned my bladder

I just had the Novasure. I am a nurse and the Dr. I work for did it for free... I also had heavy bleeding and lots of other issues. The Procedure went quick and my doc made sure I was very comfortable. It's only been a few weeks so I am still waiting for the end results. I have my tubes tied and I was on birth control just to regulate my periods. It was horrible!!! Not to mention I was tired all the time (drained).

Well I had discharge from bloody to watery to clear to "what is that" o.O But it is now trying to go away I kinda knew that was all a part of healing. BUT now I have a new issue. I LEAK!!! i don't know if it's pee or just watery fluids or what.... But all I know is I can't feel it when it happens and I always feel like i have to go to the bathroom but it's not an urgent "go:. I can be somewhere or driving and I get out the car and my clothes is messed up. It's almost worst then a period! I looked like a kid that pee on herself.

Is this happing to anyone else??? I will ask my doc come Monday but it just won't stop! :$

I just had the procedure two days ago and had a problem during the "conscious sedation". When the procedure started my blood pressure dropped to 20bpm and I had a vasalovagal response. The anesthesiologist had to do a carotid sinus massage which left my cheeks and jaw sore afterward. He said it's common with this procedure - has anyone else experienced this?

BTW... they didn't tell me about this - I had to call around to find out why my jaw was sore.

I had the procedure 11 months ago. Since then I gained 12 pounds all in the mid section. I am runner and eat a good diet but despite that i still feel very bloated and just fat. Maybe I am just getting old--34 -- but I wonder if the ablation had anything to do with it?

Ok I had my procedure done in April 2010......its like every month my period is getting lighter and lighter. I do feel like im leaking when im not when my cycle is not on. I am currentlly on a water pill because i am retaining fluid in my legs now. My nipples hurt like crazy now which they never hurt before my cycle. Thank god im not cramping anymore thats a good thing and it also im not heavy anymore. But now it seems as if it is trying to stop i dont have to change as often as i did when i first had it done.

Reply: I had the Novasure procedure done November, 2008, along with having my tubes tied. Now 2 years later, my blood flow is increasing little by little. It's still not alot though, but increasing none the less month after month. I have always used a long panty liner anyway to catch the discharge and use during my period. I start cramping a week before my period, when its time for my period, for the first 2 days I an incapacitated. I have been checking with my doctor all along concerning these symptons but is only told give it sometime; just think how bad the blood flow use to be. Help!

I had a D&C with Novasure procedure done 2 1/2 weeks ago, with only cramping the rest of the surgical day. I woke up the next day and went to work on my feet for 6 hours without difficulty. I have experienced some spotting after the procedure, but mostly a discharge that is yellow, brown, and pink at times. It has been consistent everyday, hasn't slowed, and need to change a pantyliner 2x's a day. I have not felt any PMS symptoms, I was due a week after the procedure, and had some spotting initially when I was due. The discharge seems to be covering up the actual effects of my period duration. I won't know the true effects until next month. I am very surprised about the amount and duration of discharge mostly. I am very active with 4 kids, work, and exercise program. MD allowed me to return to full blown exercise 3 days after the procedure, and haven't had any problems. I can't say anything bad about the actual procedure completion, but I can't say that it was a good choice yet. Too early to tell. I hope this helps anyone who is considering the option.

I am two weeks in and do not like the discharge. i am active all day and it is so uncomfortable. Is there to be an odor afterwards? I have been bathing on average 3 times a week

Ive been experiencing three long smelly bleedings. My drs told me its old blood but they were not sure if it was perimenopause but I dont any ANY of the systoms. I have my regular periods 28-30 day apart go thru all the regular stuff: bloating, irritable, acne, etc. My dr found out I have a pallup in my uterus which expains everything but she suggested this procedure, after reading all the problemns experiences I will not have it done. Seems the ONLY one benefits is the no periods BUT you might as well have one cause youre still experiencing all the side effects of one. So their really is no benefit to this procedure but pain and mental agoning. I wish you all the best and pray things will get better for you and your family. But I thank you for opening yourself by telling your pain to help others to make the decision on this new procedure to see all side of it.

THANK YOU!! :)

I had the procedure done last year and I started cramping and bleeding last month. now I have to have a histerectomy done docs think i may have endometrial carcinoma????

:O I am 45 with a h/o excessive and painful bleeding. I am post tubal ligation 16 years after 3 children. I exercise most days, moderate to extreme. My periods are erratic and painful with months of changing a super plus tampon and overnight pad every hour during the day for the first 3 days of my cycle. My periods would last 7-10 days. I am healthy but I do have IBS and Hashimoto's ,which are controlled with thyroid medication and the exercise/yoga. I researched the Novasure procedure, and agreed to it even though I have a tilted uterus and 2 fibroids. That was 25 days ago. I did not have bleeding the first 2 days, and then it was light, watery and occasional tissue. I have episodes in the am and pm of severe cramping, but little bleeding- wearing a pad all day and changing only once. But I am still bleeding, my abdominal area is extremely bloated, I feel gassy, full and have gained 4 pounds. I was told that i should have a decrease in bleeding by the end of the second week. I am concerned now about my decision. Yes I am happy there is no longer the extreme bleeding, but I do not feel sexy or interested in sex. I am wondering if this nightmare will ever end. Will I be normal again? I never experienced cramping like this before, but not sure if other women are experiencing the same thing. Please comment so we can read more experiences of others. :O

I am 42 with 17 years post tubal ligation and have had 4 children. I've been wanting to get this procedure done for 3 years now since the doctor mentioned my options for the terrible cramping and heavy bleeding that would keep me from my normal daily routines. I was not ready to do it May 2007 so I went on the pill, Yaz which my doc heard decent things about. The pill worked great all this time but I am getting older and feel the risk of taking the pill too great. I chose to get the Novasure procedure done last month on December 21, 2010.

The first thing my doc did was an ultrasound to be sure that I did not have any further issues or an abnormal shaped uterus. All came back positive and we booked my day surgery. I remember waking and being in pain from the cramping and went back out. When I was awakened to go home I was feeling great and took the meds as prescribed to stave off the pain. The next day, I felt great. No pain or cramping but slight lower back pain for a day or two. I also had some bleeding, discharge, blood clots, and what looks like skin sloughing off from I would take the uterus healing. About the 5th day after surgery, I started to have that watery discharge I've been reading about in these posts. It feels like I'm peeing myself due to the warmness of the liquid coming out which is pink and watery but no odor to it so I felt good about that. I am not almost 3 weeks post op and the discharge has pretty much stopped. Not sure about having a period yet but no bloating or PMS symptoms yet. I am due to have a period any day and nothing yet.

I have gone on a weight loss program and the diet has me feeling pretty good and see that I am beginning to feel better. If any further changes, will post an update.

My sister had this same procedure done 3 years back and she only has a half day of very light spotting which is solved by a pantiliner but no cramps or back pain. My sister in law also had this procedure done March 2010 and had a light period for a day or two but only a pantiliner as well. No cramping, back pain, or bloating. In fact, she feels that it is easier to lose weight now since she has lost 20 lbs since May 2010.

I would recommend this procedure! It is a good solution without going extreme of a hysterectomy. Please look at your options and think thoroughly through the process. Everyone's result is different. I like that my doctor was thorough with me and making sure that no other issues were present before we went through the procedure. Good luck to those of you whom are having a difficult time and I hope things get better for each of you.