Why do you have to be a penis about someone's experience! Have you ever done something you later regretted. Once I read your first sentence I was done because your a penis!

Did you mean "take "or "taste"??? Maybe you should do spell check before posting judgmental comments. Not everyone is going to do research before they try something. Doesn't mean they deserved what happened to them. No one is perfect not even you. Ok

"Humbleness is ok"

You can buy the raw unfiltered "with mother" in the supermarket.

I recently started the apple cider vinegar diet and I believe in finding a more safer way I only had too small size shot glasses of apple cider vinegar and now developed stomach cramps from hell and I don't care what people say about apple cider vinegar and it appears after reading about apple cider vinegar that it does more harm then good and their are a lot of old wives tales out there .if the apple cider does have any benefit at all it would make a great paint stripper.

My favorite way to consume it is in a tea/herbal mix. Mix it with hibiscus tea, honey, ACV then put it in the fridge until it's cold. ACV always is more doable when cold. But this mix is delicious. Add ginger if you like.

If you actually read up on the diet you would've know to put the tablespoon of ACV in water because it's too acidic to take alone...

Do NOT drink a full glass. Deluit in water with 1-2 TBS. Once in the morning and once before bed. Any brand as long as its organic. Every body is different your results will differ from your friend. If you cut out soda and fast food and cut back on carbs it will work faster. Some college student did a study of coupling ACV with the garnia combognia pill things and I guess that speeds up the process extremely as well.

Wal mart sells the organic unfiltered with mother in it for less than 5.00 a bottle. The best kind is the organic with mother that is what they say to use.

I don't know much about it but have heard that it gives much health benefit to body.

I drink it straight followed by water and have no issues.

Wgich acv did u take?

Eden's is the best

Did they diet and exercise too?

I started Acv about 2 months ago diluted.Then started having burning sever in stomach.I got concerned and stopped it.Now been few weeks.Tonight had 2 teaspoon with cup room two water and honey.Well My stomach is burning like damn blowtorch .My throat.Feel like going vomit!! I drank bottle water See I forgot that help she.I had severe pain burning last time.I thought something seriously wrong medically
Now I know was the accident.All set never will touch again.I am so damn sick.I lost only few pounds last time think water pee a lot.Burning threat and stomach!! Omg I want this go away.Never again .Read I am not alone!! And I diluted it and had honey.I was feeling fine stomach till I had this c**p.Read side affects ppl ugh