yes this is true apple have vitamin a and good for health so use it and good for you ..

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

hi, im curious to know if the acv should be taken before or after which meals?. i wanted to know if i should take 2teaspoons or 1 tablespoon. im a little chunky and i'd like to loose a couple pounds in a few weeks. im younger and get teased by people for being a little chunky. :cry: plx help me know what to do to help me loose weight with the acv diet.
thnx
k :)

anonymous wrote:

I took ACV every evening before dinner about 5 years ago and I lost 100 pounds in 4 months. I was very heavy and had a lot of weight to lose so things weren't that dramatic. Since then, 3 years ago I had weight loss surgery. As that wears off after the years go by, I decided to go back on a catabolic diet and take the ACV again. I am not responding well to it this time and I think its because my digestive system has been altered.

I do want to say that this does work. I felt so much better, had a more positive feeling on life and the weight melted off.

Bravo for having the surgery! My wife had the Roux-en- Y April 1st, 2010. She was 300+lbs and she is now in the 140's! Although you may have had success before with the diet you should be very careful about trying it now because your body now uses Mal-absorption as the means for weight loss and your Dr. should have had you on a regimen of multi-vitamins daily! This is VERY important in order for your body to get all the nutrients it needs and doesn't get through normal digestion. My question is did you have the lap-band, gastric bypass, or the Roux-en-Y? If lap-band and it has been removed maybe you should've had the bypass surgery instead. It's rare but I've seen people that have had the GB and lost weight then returned to their poor eating habits and slowly re-stretch their stomach out and gain the weight and more back.
Check with your Dr. first.

I will follow your recipe. Thanks for sharing this.

Guest wrote:

ACV actually cured my acid reflux. It may be that your adding to much or drinking to large a portion at a time. It can cause you to have soar throat and the top of the stomach feeling sort of raw. It did to me that way. I take mine in cold brew tea and a touch of baking soda but be warned dont use to much baking soda either

how much baking soda to AVC do you ise so it does not take the enamel off?

Use only organic ACV, like Braggs; any other type is also devoid of minerals and vitamins

I too have bad acid reflux. I thought it was supposed to help it. Will give it a week. If it continues I will have to stop.

how much AVC and how often?

I have been using braggs apple cider vinegar pounds for 3months lost 16 pounds if you go online put in free printable pdf braggart apple cider vinegar it gives u the recipe and other helpful benefits of this product only thing I didn't use was the honey I just use 2tablespoons acv in distilled water first thing when I woke up later ate breakfast then again before lunch and dinner didn't change my diet sometime for I would add ginger to the dinner mix

"frugalliving.com" ??? what is REAL ESTATE website got to do with apple cider vinegar???

KAREN???? Honey you Sing My Song! ...????

Hi, It is balsamic vinegar for heartburn/acid reflux.

Immune* not ammuned hahahahahaha!

Immune* not ammuned id**t....

Acid reflux is caused my too LITTLE stomach acid production. ACV works. I'm using it now and the bloating is gone. This is with repetitious use however. I believe I have an ulcer. So I'm on this until my worries are gone lol.