going to try today, and everyday with water, lemon. Thanks

I use the unfiltered Bragg Vinegar, it taste way better than the grocery store type, mix with pure honey and half glass orange juice and drink with straw because the acid is not good for your teeth. It does make you pee a lot. But it helps with weight and acid reflex.

Your retarded I been drinking in right out of bottle for years.

I did the same this morning.. finally ready to start this diet I've been prolonging for so long. I put what look to be about 2 tablespoons or more in a glass. Got my water on standby. Man oh man I took a big gulp and some got down very little ca use the rest ca me spitting out my mouth, flying all over my sink area, some went up my noses passage, pissing slightly on myself can't breath praying and thinking I'm go die cause I can't breath, smelling vinegar instead of air. Throat raw and ears itching gums itching as well. Guess that idea is back on hold, till my thoart, nose, ears heal.

ACV is soo gross. I put as lil honey in it and just gulp it down fast... I dont do it every day anymore cuz sometimes its too much. I have to hold my breath and breath out my mouth for like 5 min after taking it its sooo gross.. Lol

Try the tablets. Much better

Braggs is the most common ACV used but there are others out there. Heinz has one just make sure its 100% organic ACV with the Mother it works wonders, I used it for heart burn but it helped me lose a little weight also, can help with fatty liver as well and curve appetite.

Buy the low sugar orange juice at Walmart and instead of 8 oz of water plain try that I usually do 8 oz of orange juice low in sugar add half tablespoon of raw honey and little bit of lemon it's so good and still does same affect . I use two table spoons or even three of apple cider before food it makes me feel soooo full I'll still eat after but it won't make me hunger later at night soo good and just try it.

Before about 30 mins

You can buy unfiltered at the supermarket. Main one I know off to look for is Bragg's and it will say raw, unfiltered and "THE MOTHER" on it. Key things to look for

I bought some ACV. It says 100% pure apple cider vinager reduced wuth water to 5%. Didn't say anything mother on it. Is this still ok to use? I'll get the other kind once I run out. Or should I just skip using the rest and get the one that says with mother on it and all organic?

You have to mix it in water

Did drinking it help lose weight? Also did you drink it straight or in oz of water?

I usedvthe dollar store brand and it worked the same for me

My 16 oz. bottle of Trader Joe's Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinager clearly states "Pasteurized" on the front of the label. That means it is not RAW. However, "veils" of the growing "Mother" in the vinager are clearly visible.
Purchased: March 19, 2017.