ACV comes in capsules I purchased online. The brand is Swansons and in 625mg

You are so dramatic and over the top. I take shots of 2tbsp of acv organic raw ( with the mother) twice a day. Yes its gross but you will get used to it. I think maybe its a mental thing the author is dealing with because the smell is not the best.

What kind of apple cider vinegar did you use? What brand?

You use it like a toner not drinking it

I couldn't Agree more!!! Never take it straight not unless you have been taking it daily for years. Taking a shot straight up will burn your throat, hurt your stomach and makes you feel like you need to get SICK!!! ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS do half ACV and 1/2 Water not unless you just like to feel that kind of PAIN!

Bragg Apple Cider vinegar has a pre-mixed version with various flavors that comes in smaller bottles. Just started today so I have no experience as to how this will all work. Am trying the ones with grape and ginger in them. Hope it will help me slowly reduce my added "retirement and bad knees" pounds. Got these at my local grocery store.

May i ask how you take the ACV? empty stomach? how many times perday? thanks.

Do not ever drink a full glass!!! Drinking one or two tablespoons in a glass of juice 3 times a day is plenty.

Why are you questioning the issue of Diabetes? DIABETICS CANNOT PROCESS SUGAR. Are you mentally handicapped? You are a troll. Leave this site or get computer antibiotics. You do not understand that there are different metabolic disorders. D.B.A.A. Insulin is a part of Renal function that makes your body shut down insulin production. reduction of insulin means your body can not retain normal blood sugar levels. are you on this site because you are lost or uneducated?

I misspoke. I meant to say that diabetes lowers insulin which is necessary to keep blood sugar in check.

Hey take msm but it powder form tho I lost weight fast it also cleared my skin

Hey im being honest when I say to take msm in powder form I lost weight really fast like with in a month but work out as well also it help clear my skin

Dilute it in some water and use a pad and just wipe it on your face like a cleanser

This is very useful,
Thankyou!

I drink 8 oz of water with 1 tsp of Bragg's unfiltered acv with the mother and 1 tsp of organic honey is this the right amount I am using it for cystic acne I also apply it diluted as well directly to the cyst am/pm.