But do i have to take it before or after meal?

" A common misunderstanding with the human body is we are in a constant state of pH change - acidity or alkalinity. This is false. Our bodies smiply cannot function outside a VERY narrow pH range of 7.35-7.45.

this is in your blood, not in your stomach- your stomach CAN be off it's target which is very low ph upon releasing digestive HCL -

if you knew your physiology better you would know that MANY people have low stomach acid and do not digest fully their food - the likely reason apple cider vinegar works in so many conditions (anecdotal) and is not proven in any one is due to it's assisting in the better digestion for those suffering with low stomach acid thus helping their body deal with healing itself from many conditions.

That is awesome! How did they take it? I would like to lose 20-25 pounds as soon as possible.

Use it as an astingent directly on your face. Frist dillute it with water 1:3 ( more water than vinegar). My friend uses it directly on her face and it has helped her tremendously.

Wow have faith and eat well dont forget to exercise as well. You are in the right track to live a long and healthy life! God bless.

When i take my apple cider vinegar i make sure i eat a meal then take a shot of vinegar.

Im so stupid i didnt dilute the acv and i drink 1 teaspoon for my acid reflux and i threw up because i felt that burning in my throat. But my 1 month acid reflux felt better though i felt a pain at first but after few minutes, i kept on farting and the bloating in my stomach is pushing down and making me fart. (Sorry if i have bad english) so its good for acid reflux too but not for ur throat or esophagus! So my problem now is how to treat my throat. Its painful to swallow on the left side and i still feel the burning. Should i go to the doctor? Or will it heal on its own? I have read i should take honey to heal it. Will it do?

hi there i weighed about 220 in january of 2014  i tried everything for a few months and would only lose about 5 pounds. In september i started drinking vinegar water everyday til november 2014 and had lost down to 165 i was about 185 when i really started it so it does work and if u stop it after ur goal weight u can keep it off by just eating healthy and drinking water. i recommend doing this i just started it back up yesterday and have already lost a pound......

Add a little baking soda to it..it will froth up..let it settle then drink...the baking soda in the acv soothes your stomach problems especially acid reflux...

Yes that's confirmed I'm fitting in to clothes I couldn't fit in before..i drank Braggs with the mother for 2 months and lost 12 lbs without changing my diet...drinking the braggs before each meal decreased my appitite...and i added a little baking soda for my peptic ulcer it worked mircles...

how do you keep it from effecting your teeth

Wait! You tried to drink a full glass of apple cider vinegar?!?!?! Thats gotta be a record....one should only consume about 2 to 3 tablesppons a day

I did the same as you and I am in misery too, my throat has been burning for hours and have never had heartburn so bad felt like I was dying.

Telling someone they deserve to be miserable is not kind. You can give friendly advice without being nasty.

This person knows what they're talking about! My family does 2 tablespoons of acv, 2 tablespoons of honey, and warm water every evening. (Some of them like mixing a tablespoon of lemon juice)