Then why do we have millions of diabetics in this country if our body can process sugar just fine?

Please advise, do you just add a tsp of baking soda? how much do you add as I definitely don't want to weaken my teeth but i am very interested in losing weight. Please let me know. Thanks

Hi everyone! I have always incorporated apple cider vinegar into my diet whenever im trying to take off a few pounds. It gives me energy, wards off hunger, and aids in digestion.I want to add one more thing-its also uplifts my mood. t could be the combination of energy,eating healthier yes-but Im convinced it makes me feel happier!

I take apple cider vinegar pills.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I can only find one with 5% acidity is that okay and I started today and walked for 40 minutes.. i use the acv ,its been 4 wks and ive lost 17 pounds ,my waist is down 2 inches,i mix 1 tbs in about 4 onc of water 2x a day ,and walk 30 minutes a day,,,i found that i spent up to 69.00 a month on wieght loss supplements that never worked on me,but this acv diet is amazing,and i feel better than i did at 30 yrs old im 55.

are you still taking the apple cider vinegar ? how much a day? did you mix it?
thanks for your time!

I've been drinking the Bragg's ACV for about 2 wks. I make it like you would make a glass of hot tea. 8-12 oz of hot water, 1-2 tbs of ACV, 1 tbl spoon raw honey. I have noticed my skin getting a little clearer and my energy level is a little better. The changes haven't been dramatic but very subtle. Please try it with raw honey and I'm sure you'll be able to stomach it then.

apple cider vinegar helps lose weight as it lowers your blood glucose and makes you feel full. even better, it cleanses the digestive tract. i picked it up with a lot of enthusiasm but found it difficult to take regularly. then i read somewhere it can reduce your potassium level and affect bone density so i stopped. no point pursuing a fast track method to weight loss and harming your body in the long run.

This is a very good way to lose weight or keep a good body shape by apple cider vinegar diet.But you have to take some other food with less fats. This will good for your stomach.

I am a massage therapist and many of my coworkers use ACV as a natural anti inflammatory to help ease the joint pain we feel from work sometimes. I could not handle the taste either. I bout hurled in the middle of my kitchen the first day I tried it. I had been told to mix it with apple juice. Well regualr apple juice wont do it, you can still really taste it. So my Co worker told me to mix it with SIMPLY APPLE - apple juice. You will find it in the refrigerated case at your grocer. It is darker than typical apple juice as its not from concentrate. She advised me to mix one ounce of ACV to a full glass of the SIMPLY APPLE. You can still smell it... but it really does make it drinkable, you can't taste it (for the most part) untilled you reach the bottom of the glass it gets a little stronger there, I'm assuming g the ACV is heavier than the juice Hope this helps you in your ACV health quest Shelli ☺

Hi Just a tip I picked up in my ACV research: drink with warm water and not hot water. Hot water can kill off a lot of the goodness in the vinegar. I've had brilliant results with my arthritis too.

I strongly concur with your statement and gone through this ACV with Manuka honey recipe since few months and got some tremendous results like previously I was suffering from weight loos and low BP but as soon as I started using this recipe my problem was getting resolved slowly and steadily.

I agree. The first I took it was with orange juice and even then I gagged and had a stomach ache. I can take it better now, but I usually chase it with something else and eat shortly after to keep my stomach from burning.

I guess there is no bad answer for vinegar, looking at all the feedback.

I have type 1 diabetes which is diabetes metulus ketoacidoisis will drinking vinegar effect that?