Have any of you guys checked out your tonsils?

Hello enternalprimate, I dont know you, and i dont know weather ull ever read this but Im releived to see that you have the EXACT same symptoms as me, I will wake up around 5-6 or even 7 in the morning honestly its random sometimes its 4 in the morning but it will never be during the afternoons only when im asleep is when i get the problems, I will wwake up 5/7 days of the week , and my mouth will start to produce A LOT of spit so i start to swallow A ALOT , and basically when ends up happening is i will just vomit and try to get back to bed, ive also noticed it depends on which side i sleep on , for instance if im sleeping on my back the pain is lessened, anyways my main questions for you are, 1. Do you always get releif of the pain when you do your #2 in the bathroom, question 2 would be if there is ANY way i can contact you , ANY way at all, i would apreciate it SO much, I feel like im the only one who has this problem,and while everyone else talks about how much weed helps them i feel like, weed wont do sh*t for me, anyways , thank you although you didnt really go in depth with your symptoms I have EXACTLY what you have so PLZ an email adress  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Shayankian make an appointment to go see a specialist to check out your tonsils.

I'm sure i'm younger than most of you guys and this is what has happened to me: Woke up dizzy with a short headache laying down sort of helped, but only with the fact that I wanted to throw up. Tried walking, but couldn't walk straight (no i didn't drink) 

The first thing that came to my mind was my sensitivity to temperature change. I have always felt this way after a sudden change in body temp and sometimes the feeling would last for the whole day because i refused to throw up. I would also faint slightly and lose my vision and hearing even though I was completely awake. Let me tell you it wasn't the most amazing thing to go to school and have to go home a blind-deaf person.

Another problem could be my intake of water. Ever since I was little I drank very little water. Water helps your body stay cool and adjust to temperature change so it was a factor in the events I previously mentioned. Also if you drink a lot of water, but still feel dehydrated or dry salt helps your body retain the water so that it doesn't evaporate as quickly.

Lastly I thought of the high amounts of stress and anger I had been going through. I had packed my plate high with work, extracurricular activities, and school work and the result was stress and depression. Family issues as many of you know had also gotten me quite angry, but the most important thing to know is that I considered myself a very calm person. Yes, I kept it bottled up inside like an id**t. What this could have caused is the feeling of throwing up I was having. Stress and anger produce acids that sit inside your stomach and when it builds up these acids can erode parts of your stomach giving you a persistent feeling of throwing up because your body wants to get rid of those acids as fast as possible which is obviously up.

I suggest trying your best to find reasons to laugh and to find a less stressful environment. Believe me it sucks to go through random days feeling like your going to kill someone and that you're being killed yourself.

Best of Luck,
Random Person

I feel sick to my stomache basically everyday I wake up. I smoke weed right when I wake and have been doing this for years because its best medication i have found for my issues. I also found out benzos and opiates take away all the anxiety and pain but start doing either of those everyday and you will soon have a worse problem.

Quote:

anonymous wrote:

I have a very similar problem to you, except I just vomit in cycles all day long. Ive found the best medicine is marijuana, (and with recent pharmacological discoveries in the field soon enough you can get the good effects without the head-change) it kills the nausea and vomiting almost instantly and increases the appetite a great deal. I hate to rely on it, but even my doctor agrees with me. I go from a semi-conscious existence to a smile on my face with one bong rip.

WTF THATS NOT ADVICE THATS UR WAY OF SAYING IM A DEALER COME GET IT!!!!!

hey dont talk sh*t about MaryJane

My whole life i've been having these throwing up/almost throwing up problems. It's worst in the morning and gets better towards the evening, but has it's peaks after i had a good lunch. I've learned to live with it and am taking perscription acid medicine for it. It does help a bit and has no side effects whatsoever. I also tried Marihuana and it does help too. I had no Idea what my problem was. The doctors said asthma, bronchiitis etc. But a few years ago I went to the pulmologist who said my lungs were in top shape, my heart looks good and what's happening to me is a simple defensive reaction of the body. inside our throat are sensors that find out when an element foreign to our body tries to enter it. And mine, like many other people's, simply works a bit more thorough. That's why when this happens, It looks like i'm going to vomit, sounds like a bad cough and makes me feel like sh*t. But i've learned to live with it. And it's even better to know that it's nothing serious.

it might be because of heat i would recomend u to take plenty of water and don't get up with the feeling of you are going to vomit.take a little cool fruits atleast 2 days a week.

I have the same issue and honestly I think it is due to low blood sugars, Your blood sugar will be lowest in the morning. Your stomach also, obviously, will be empty. Keep some crackers or something on your nightstand and try nibbling a few before rising.

Mild hypoglycemia can cause nausea, a jittery or nervous feeling, cold and clammy skin, sweating, hunger, and a rapid heartbeat.

hell ya haha i read this and cracked up cuz im exactly the same way homie

I have been throwing up every morning for years. BUT...

I have been taking Amoxi-clavulani for 2 weeks and drinking Orange G Series Thrist Quencher for dehydration.

This is working for me and I have not been sick for 2 weeks.

I also use the neddie pot and nose spray.

Hope this will work for you.XD

I have the same problem, but smoke weed regularly. I live in the Neherlands, its legal here :) But even after a joint i still gotta vomit.

ive been like this for almost a year and i guess it runs in my family because my mother and my brother and sisters are like this, i wake up with the worse stomach pain and run straight for the toilet and puke. My mother says its because we have nervous stomachs? not sure what it means but i know that weed does help! i pack a bowl an right after im good and go about my day as if it never happened.

CVS- Cyclicl Vomiting Syndrome-google it...this may help.

Oh my god ME TOO.. throw up everyday for no reason haha I thought I wsa the 0only one!! I need to pot to settle it.. works wonders