Yeah that's gonna electrocute people, I wouldn't try that if I were you.

What I do is I go in the bathroom, lock the door, and pull my pants\ underwear off. I get like 3 or 4 folded towels and leans then up against the tub then lay on my back with my head on the towels. Before I do all this I wash my hands (so you get no infection). Then I take of my shirt and rub my breasts. After a while I go down to my vagina and start rubbing my clit. When I start running, I rub a little harder for more intense pressure. After I have cummed good, I continue to rub it, very roughly. You may moan a couple times, but that is because it feels so flipping amazing. I have been doing this for 3 years now, and this is my best technique. Hope I helped!!

I normally use the thicker end of a screw driver. It really works. Trust. Finger urself first to make urself wet and then give it ago.

What do you mean the front of the charger like the medal part

I want it!! Got fb?

Send me a private message and we can exchange fb.

She cant buy comdoms

I don't thing that makes you lesbian... I wach lesbians too... idk it just turns me on I think and I use the shower head, electronic toothbrush and some of you might have water pikes (cleaning teeth product) it feels good

For many years I've used the flat end of an electric toothbrush, it feels really good. Just two tips clean it really well and go for at least a minute take a 15 second break and then pick up again. I've also heard that people will bye things like cucumbers, bananas and things like that (any thing that can be like a díck) just find something that will feel good and then clean it good. Good luck :)

All I use is my tmnt Michelangelo nunchucks they are so thick that they are the best at pleasuring and I use the back of my electric toothbrush to the part of where it pleasures me the most and I feel really good after words but I'm afraid to do anal.

Can I use an empty tampon at 13 to masturbate when I didn't get my period yet will it hurt me

I'm 14 also . What I do is , I go on the bathroom (bathtub specifically) I get in , open my legs , position my self just right , and then I let the water fall down onto my clit. It feels really good ! Make my toes curl everytime . ♥️

The bristle is the best i used it and rubbed it on my clit and it felt amazing i came more than once

You need to do a little bit more research on the female body before you come on this website the hymen is not something that breaks it is the lips of the vagina so yeah you can insert things into it

You could try to use a q tip it works good trust me