Juvenile arthritis refers to when arthritis develops in children and adolescents. This article outlines the six different subgroups that compose juvenile arthritis, with the most common subgroups being oligoarticular and polyarticular arthritis.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- How Can Massage Help Treat Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms?
- Horsetail To Help Treat Osteoporosis: What Does The Science Say?
- Breathing And Exercise Programs For COPD
- How Can Occupational Therapy Help Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
- Can Strontium Boost Bone Health And Prevent Osteoporosis?