Medicines are designed to make you feel better but may come with side effects. Side effects include gyngival hyperplasia (swelling) and xerostomia (dry mouth). There are several medications that cause gum swelling and many others that lead to dry mouth.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Gum Disease: 7 Signs It's Time To See The Dentist, And 3 Things They'll Do To Diagnose It
- Tender Points (Fibromyalgia) vs Trigger Points (Myofascial Pain Syndrome)
- 6 Tips Parkinson's Disease Patients Can Try To Beat The Pain
- Are Red, Swollen, Or Sore, Bleeding Gums A Sign Of Gum Disease?
- Parkinson's Disease: 10 Tips To Revive Your Low Libido And Boost Your Sex Life