The best way to deal with chronic pain in MS is to make sure that you keep a close track of how your pain progresses. But there are plenty of other things to help with it.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Can I Eat After Root Canal Treatment?
- 4 Things You Should Know About Inflammatory Arthritis
- Bronchitis And Asthma: Triggers, Symptoms, And Treatment When You Have Bronchial Asthma
- Diagnosing Multiple Sclerosis With Spinal Tap (Cerebrospinal Fluid)
- What You Should Know About Degenerative Arthritis (Osteoarthritis): Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment