ALS is a rare neurodegenerative disease that currently has no cure. Research institutes and pharmaceutical companies all over the world are conducting cutting-edge research to try and find a cure. This article outlines the major areas of research.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Salt Rooms And Salt Therapy: Is Halotherapy Safe And Effective Solution for Allergic Rhinitis?
- Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis: Facts, Symptoms And Treatment
- Pulmonary Devices (Nebulizers And Inhalers) In The Treatment Of Allergic Rhinitis
- 12 Lifestyle Changes COPD Patients Must Adopt To Increase The Chance Of Successful Treatment
- Nigella Sativa (Black Seed): Does It Help Treat Allergic Rhinitis?