Cervical spondylosis is a common type of arthritis that affects more than 90% of people that are 60 years of age or older. This article outlines causes, risk factors, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment for cervical spondylosis.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- 6 Things Multiple Sclerosis Patients Should Know About Acupuncture
- What Type Of Rheumatoid Arthritis Do You Have: Are You Seropositive Or Seronegative?
- 8 Medications That Help Manage Multiple Sclerosis Relapses
- Diagnosing Hypothyroidism (Underactive Thyroid): Interpreting Thyroid Blood Tests And TSH Levels
- Ankylosing Spondylitis And Back Pain: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment