The combination of pregnancy and Parkinson's disease is unusual, but may become more common in the future. How does Parkinson's affect pregnancy, how does pregnancy impact Parkinson's, and are your medications safe to use while expecting?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Diet and Parkinson's Disease: Foods for the brain to eat and those to avoid
- Diagnosing Parkinson's Disease: 50+ Questions You Can Expect From Your Neurologist
- 8 Lifestyle Changes Parkinson's Disease Patients Should Adopt
- Five Ways Your Smoking Habit Could Destroy Your Gums And Cost You Your Teeth
- Diagnosing Fibromyalgia: Understanding Tests And Diagnostic Criteria