Stem cells are a hot topic, and with clinical trials now underway, they may one day be used as an effective treatment for Parkinson's disease. What do patients need to know?
More interesting content
More interesting links
- What To Do About Anxiety And Depression When You Suffer From Parkinson's Disease
- Treatment For Hypothyroid (Underactive Thyroid): What Are Your Options?
- Foods, Drugs And Timing That Can Interfere With Levothyroxine Absorption
- Cough Medicine: Will Expectorants Help Treat Your Cold Or Flu?
- Is Sharp Or Dull Pain When Chewing or Sensitivity To Cold or Hot Temperatures A Sign Of Gum Disease?