When going out into the desert, the last thing you would expect is to catch a cold. It is unlikely but when you start having symptoms similar to this disease, there could be a dangerous fungus that could be causing the cascade of symptoms.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Gaps Between My Teeth Keep Getting Wider: Why Does This Happen And How Can It Be Stopped?
- Chronic Bronchitis And Inhalers: Could You Benefit From The Symbicort Turbuhaler?
- The 'Home-Made Inhaler': Can Steam Inhalation Help Treat Acute Or Chronic Bronchitis?
- Suspicious Densities On The Lungs: A Sign Of Tuberculosis (TB)?
- Suspicious Densities On The Lungs: A Sign Of Bronchitis?