Pain may be the most characteristic symptom of fibromyalgia, but it isn't the only one, as patients also experience tender points, fatigue, and stiffness.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- Approved And Symptomatic Treatment Options For ALS And Non-drug Therapies
- ALS Diagnosis: 6 Diagnostic Tests Doctors Use To Exclude Other Diseases and Diagnose ALS
- Types Of Asthma: How Is Asthma Classified?
- Top 6 Facts And Statistics About Alzheimer's Disease
- How Does ALS Affect Cognitive Impairment, Thinking And Behavior?