I am 16 and i am circumcised, yesterday i masturbated mistaking shampoo for lotion, and after I tried to wash it off but i some how managed to cut myself, so i dont think i did the best cleaning job, after that i went to bed and when i woke up this morning it burned like hell, i thorowing washed it off and the burning stopped, but now there is a redness on my upper forskin and it doesnt really hurt at all but its a little bumpy, i have had unprotected sex once about a year ago, but have had no signs of an STD though i have yet to be tested, because of parental reasons.

If you have never shaved b4 then that will not be a wise thing to do b/c then you may cause more problems if you cut yourself. Trust me there is nothing the doctors more than likely have not seen and your pubic hair will not be of any bother to them.

well maybe u are just masterbating too frequently & or too fast.

Yesterday I had blood in my urine and a fever, my girlfriend got me some cranberry juice and this helped with the blood. Well today, the head of my penis is burning, and red. the blood is gone and the fever is gone. Do you have any idea's what this might be?

either its an std or bad hygiene issues.

Excessive Masturbation, stop jackin off for atleast 2-3 weeks and see if the pain is still there. Too much stress on the muscle.

i was just reading through this

well it used be as soon as i finished masturbating a needed the toilet so when I used to urinate it used to sting , a didn't really think about it until now when it stings after masturbating, i would really like some tips , but don't want to go see the doctor because masturbating is against my religion

Guest wrote:i have a penis and its huge

Hi ive read the descriptions and i experince almost the same feeling i read that masturbating ccan cause a problem to ur ureathra and the only way for it to stop is to stop masturbating

it is sure that you have dry skin on your penis; so try to moisturise it daily for that apply some cow ghee on penis and rub it there slowly till your penis get lubricated then wash the exessive ghee with cold water. the everyday massage will help you to increase your size as well as dring a tea spoon of natural cow ghee daily as it will increase your stamina and sperm count.

Hello my name is ahmed and im an arabian, so i have this burning feeling on the tip of my penis and its really annoying, its not painful but its annoying, this happened long time ago when i was 12 or 11 but it was a diffrent case it was because i eat alot of spicy food and the doctors thought it was an infection, the thing is they are not sure because they cant find the cause when they use ultra sound machine, but we thought of the spicy food i ate, anyway years went by and im now 14 and this burning feeling is back, i dont think its from the spicy food again cus i havnt eaten spicy food for over a year now, also the burning made me feel like i didnt release all the urine so when i force myself to urinate pure yellow urine coms out but very little, i think its mabey i didnt drink enough water because im relegious and in this month its ramadan wich means i cant eat or drink until 6 PM, please help me i dont want to go to the hospital a fifth time again and get injected with the liquid dextros (i think thats called).

sincerly;ahmad

have you ever tried it with icy hot that sh*t burns  ;)

Ur nerves are going crazy cause you jerk off or have to much sex. Take a break cause this has happened to me. Good luck

Do you share a shower with anyone? STD's can spread in the shower.

Hi, I am a 13 year old boy and I have read this article. Honestly, if you are having this problem, go take a warm shower. And hold your penis upright. It makes the stinging go away. After about 10-30 minutes of having it, it should go away.