thanks to the most high, i have thesame problem of 2 & 1/2 balls too. i get to discover it when i'm 17, that is 2 years back. i have never seen a doctor abt it bcos im kinda shy but i swear im freaking out abt the issue. need your help guys.

Yo I feel good about my 2 1/2 balls now that there are so many of us here together

I have the same with the right nut lol

Noticed this when i was 16. Was very worried, now I'm 22 and everything is fine. #NoWorries

I've been wondering what it was for 10 years now, I noticed that 1/2 "testicle" attached to my left real testicle.
I'm 23 now and no major health issues, everything is normal.

Also did a full checkup a few months back and, again, everything was ok.

Same problem it was small like a marble then a few years later it gown to a half a ball now 2 balls on the left and 1 on the right the only thing i can think was a hit my balls on the bike when I was a kid but was normal for years until i was 38 now 51 i'm getting a little scared like a tumor or cancer

You guys probably have hydroceles

Im glad im not the only one, i always thought maybe it is a third or just large. Mine also doesnt hurt but i can tell by squeezing it, its not quite the same as the others like i can apply more pressure. im going this week to get a ultra sound done, what i am worried about is hearing surgery id rather keep it lol. who has got this checked out any mention of surgery for you guys?

Pretty much I have the samethang from others saying 2 1/2 testicles so what th a supposed to mean where do I go see a doctor about it please I need answers.

Me too just realized now at age of 54 having twin testicles on my left ball and another normal ball on my right testicle. I suppose it is normal for a man to have 3 testicles though, the advantage is for sure my sperm will develop quite a lot, without masturbating or making love, the sperm will naturally go out during my sleep for dreaming of making love or someone touching my penis.

I have something like that to but it hurts some times idk why HELP ME

I'm exactly the same pal, just unique the birds love it

i have same thing guys

Yes 2 and a half testi gang, nothing but an advantage I say nothing to worry about so you can stop scrolling through comments as there are many of us with this 'condition'.