From my understanding the one that is half sized is connected directly to our sperm duct. I have the same thing and if I don't masturbate daily, my sperm duct will fill up and get to full causing me pain and sometimes even upsets my stomach

apparently in the case of my pain, I would have what would be called and inguinal hernia

I'm 14 and Mines on my right nut and I'm afraid I can't have kids because I've always wanted kids and have a high sex drive every few hours I get a boner and I'm turned on

I mean turned on

Crazzzy I thought I was a lonely 2 and a half testi teen there's more like me yaay! Lmao

I think our problem sound common I am 39 years old I have leave with the
condition for long. I am father
of 3 children.

all triballs lets unite!

I have it too idk man

Your danglers are in. Knot I just had the exact sAme thing you gotta go hospital or gently in twist them I just did and it's a sign of relief

Same problem wondering what to do

Same I have that too! I'm freaking out about it

Your best bet would be to go and see your doctor if there is a problem your doctor can resolve it and if there is no issue it puts your mind at ease.
It is nothing to be embarrassed about and with it causing you stress get it checked just to make sure everything is ok.

20 and joining the club. I've had a "third" for as long as I can remember and just thought I'd look it up tonight. Mine feels as if it's attached by one tube and other smaller cords. It's never caused me harm accept by slightly pinchi g I've noticed it feeds to the same nerve area as my lefty hah hope some one has a little more insight for me

Do any of u have kids

Can we still have babies