Hey from Macedonia! I have the same condition and I read that all of you have, but does anyone have like details for this condition or went to a doctor? I'm 23 now but i have noticed that ever since I was 12 I guess. I don't have any problems ^^

I have a lump on my left testicle and i don't know what to do, if I should be worried or what. I'm only 15 and have had it for about 3 years.

Im on the bandwagon

I actually have the same thing. I went in for a physical today and I was waiting to see if the doctor said anything about it, which he didn't. Rather than just letting it be I mentioned it to him and he said that the most likely thing you have to worry about in that area is a hernia. I'm going back tomorrow to get a testicular ultrasound and I'll have tje exact amswer pf wjat it os/

i have the same mystery. .thanks to Google for uniting us.

Guys I was a member of the 2 1/2 testicle crew until I got my nuts bit by a pitbull and it didn't damage my testicles it only damaged the little half testicle but I have pain in my power

Ok seems like I'm not the only dude with 2 & & 1/2 balls. I've been worried a little but thanks to Google I don't feel wierd now.

I have a lump in the top right of my scrotum and i am kinda scared what it is. I dunno if I should she a doc or not...

I'm with you guys! Knowing I'm not alone AND that you guys are talking about it makes me A LOT less worried. I still might talk to a doctor about it (when I feel comfortable) and see what it means exactly but thanks to you all for sharing input. One and a half man lol

You spell like a penis

you need to see a doctor. it might be hernia

actually it is Inguinal hernia. its the small intestine that slides in the groin area.

so where is the 2.5 testi group gonna have our HQ?

I also have this! I guess it's more common than we thought!

I too have a third ball above my right nut. We need to have some sort of 3rd nut convention. Sounds like it would be fun