Here is the web archive of the post: http://web.archive.org/web/20081207204904/http://www.surgerydoor.co.uk/so/detail2.asp?level2=Epididymal%20Cyst%20Removal

what the hell i thought i was the only one with testicles 

when i was 4 or 5 my parents took me to the doctor he said if it doesnt bother u dont mess with it 

well im 33 and i haven't had any problems and very proud of them 

good to know im not alone

I have to exact same thing

Hey boys,

I'm also part of the 2 n a half club. Great to hear there is more of us out there. Am still a bit worried about all that excess testi floating around so I will go to a doctor and see what he says. Will report back.

Have you guys gotten a Scrotal Ultrasound? Could be nothing, could be a large appendix testes.

I have the same thing , exept its my right nut !!. Im worried ....

Very bold statement

me too,im 17 and just like you guys i have a third testicles,sounds funny but it scares me a lot. :-(

I also have a extra testicle and I was worried it was cancer but I have none of the symptoms of testicular cancer and I'm fit and healthy and I'm 14. :-)

I'm 14 and have this on my right testical it is about half the size of my testical I have been really worried about it, and have had it since I can remember. I'm nervous to tell my doctor, word anyone know what this condition is called? Thanks!

I have the same problem but it is in the right side & it is slightly bigger than my normal balls*. I am 16 & it is awkward to tell my parents about this.

Im in the 2 and a half testicle crew as well. I was trippin because i thought it was like nut cancer or some sh*t. it feels like a lil something attached to the half ball tho idk and idc i still get my balls sucked

Same but mine hurts a lot

Same problem but on my right nut

Hey guys, I'm 14 years old and I've been worried about my 2.5 testicles, but it hasn't affected me at all. I do however masturbate regularly so that might be helping or worsening. Anyway, no problems thus far, so I'm going to take it as a sign that I was put on this earth to have unusually large ejaculations.