I'm a 30 year old guy and have had these since I was probably 13-15 years old. At first, I thought it was HPV, and got really freaked out so I made an appointment at the clinic. When the doctor checked me out, she said that it was absolutely normal and that they aren't warts or anything contagious. However, she didn't tell me that they were Fordyce Spots; she just said that a lot of people have this. As I'm sure some of you feel, I still was not convinced that it wasn't an STD, even though the doctor told me it wasn't; I thought maybe she didn't see them all or something. Back then, the internet wasn't as useful of a tool as it is today for finding information like this, so I wasn't convinced.

So I went on throughout high school thinking that I quite possibly had HPV, and was very careful about being intimate with girls. Finally, I found some information online about Fordyce Spots when I was probably about 19-20 years old, and let me tell you WHAT A RELIEF! Since then, I've had many many partners and lots of oral sex, and not one girl has ever said anything to me about it. In fact, I honestly think that having these spots is somewhat of a blessing in disguise; I'm positive that sex feels better for the girl. It's like having a naturally "ribbed for her pleasure" condom on, but instead of "ribbed" its spotted...

I've actually also been with girls that have vaginal Fordyce Spots and have enjoyed the intercourse just as much as I would otherwise without. Of course, I've never mentioned anything to those girls about it.  The fact is that there is nothing at all wrong with having Fordyce Spots. It is absolutely possible that they are there as an evolutionary advantage for us lucky enough to have them... and, so long as they know what they are, any partner you have will likely appreciate you having them as well.

I have this same problem too, is there anyway to get rid of them? im 14 and pretty scared about the future...

hi guys I'm 15 and I have noticed these too, I have never had sex and I'm really scared about having it now. is there anything I can do without seeing a doctor or telling my parents, I'm really embarassed.

Do you use the oxy10 everyday as well?

I am 14 years old and I think your right, because I've thought the same thing. I have these bumps and at first I thought something was wrong but after a while of having them they didn't get bigger or hurt, but I did notice they multiplied a bit. And now I read your post I am going to try it. Thank you.

You get a bj

Im 9 and my doctor said its perfectly normal and not to bother it,and dont be imbarrased because there could of been sumn really bad.

I think the people who say not to worry about it really don't know what they are talking about. This sh*t needs to be sorted and quickly.

I seriously think masterbation can cause the spots to increase. Bc when I was about 12 I noticed these and the older I got the more my hormones raged... u get the picture.. and it just seemed to increase or spread more and more so my advice would just hold off as the guy before me stated.

ive been using antibacterial soap on mine an there going away!!!!

iv had them sine i was like 8 and im 13 and never hade sex you all just saved my ass i was so scared thnk :D

People who say not to worry about it don't know what their talking about. Some people have it more severe then others and therefore are more shy too. I have it quite severe so getting with a girl is out of bounds for me. Others that don't have it so bad will understandably say not so because obviously "they don't have it as bad" and dong need to worry about it so much.

Hi! Guys- you shouldn't even worry. These things are NATURAL, and they are just glands! Enlarged glands, that's all. They are caused by oil getting trapped in a pore with no hair. My boyfriend has them, and that doesn't stop me from going down on him at ALL. Women can also get these I have some on my clit hood. They commonly appear during puberty, and most of the time they will go away. You CAN get them removed if they don't go away. But it's not even worth it. No girl would notice, they'd be too busy worry about what you think of them! I promise Much love <3

Good lol and thanks

Ive had these on my shaft before. Heres what you want to do. Get a lighter, alcohol, hydrogen peroxide cotton swabs, and a razor blade.
First, Clean the razor with the lighter and the alcohol.
Make a small slit right down the center if the bump.
Squeeze out the puss.
Use hydrogen peroxide to clean the wound.
And next time practice good hygeine. Good luck!