I get you but I think everyone is different some may have more than others. Like I have it its noticeable for sure and it fu cking sucks. I wish I had less I wouldn't complain

Gave mine a 3 week break. Didn't change anything

THANK YOU! :D

hey, i am 15 and have these bumps/things, too. There is no need to worry everyone. It's completely natural to have these. It's just like one guy having chest hair and another guy not having any at all. There's no worries. And if u want to know anything sexually like you are scared, don't be. I have had sex and gotten a bj and my girlfriend didn't even notice. And there's nothing wrong with telling her. Tell her it's completely normal and if she doesn't believe you show her the research and if she still wants nothing to do with it then she isn't worth it. Anyways no worries everyone. I'm out.

No my girl likes the way they feel be happy either way is good tbh God made you this way!!

Um it's natural dip sh*t

I swear that's my problem to i have a girlfriend and I just wanna smash she asks me all the time and ik she's thinking im scared and if she sees these idk what'll be her reaction

exactly like what if she just leaves u just cuz the lumps

Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Great I've just discovered I've got these things all over my lips..!

mine is also noticable i hate them and ive tried soooo many times to squeeze it like a zit but it wont pop

i have them on my lips too

I get that they are harmless, but they are spots on your penis, and they make you look unhygienic... Im sick of doctors laughing this stuff off when there are very hygienic guys who suffer from this with no cure. It is embarrassing and I would be so much more confident in bed without them!

Hi I have alot of these, how long will it be until they go away?

I don't think they go away but stay with you for life. I've seen pornos with men in their 59's with this sh*t