I no its probs 2 late to say... I still got foreskin and hair grows up the penis shaft and onto the foreskin. This is normal as everybody has a different line that hair will grow till. I also got these pimple type things after having a shave a couple of years back. I guess I need to stop reaching down, touching the keyboard and reaching down again. :-| c:::8

LOL thats sickening!!!!!!

Yes I have them to and I'm only thirteen so you're probably good

OMG Same! I used a bic razor a full week ago after 1 day it was growing back a bit sharp after 3/4 days my hair came back sharp and pointy, I'm black so red rashes don't show up but i got 4 spots so far (seems to be increasing daily) and spots I have never before noticed, I think you should try a different razor and special cream if you wont the dots to dissappear but I'm sure if they do go they will take time to disappear

Been shaving for the last 8 years or so (32 now)I try to do it every week/10 days, If I have a couple of months off - when I do it again I get the razor rash for the first two or three shaves, just live with it :)

I am 24 and I shave occasionally, as some women prefer it. My advice is to shave the day you plan to meet with them, as the short prickly hairs bother them just as much as you, and the inevitable rash that occurs over the next couple days is unsightly. You learn to live with this kind of thing, as there is much enjoyment to be had from it, and there are much worse things in the world.

i have sorta what this guys talking about but it doennt burn and there arnt white tops its just red bumps and they dont stick out much but its dicerning

You have to shave in the direction of the hair. I'm 13 and I shave. The first time I did it I went against the hair and those red bumps came and there were little pimples. But now I shave in the direction of the hair and try using shaving gel like Gillette it helps a lot

i shaved down there b4 nd i waited 4 lyk a week and then shaved it again and the dots were still there :/ so ik it hirts lyk a b*tch but if u rlly wna get rid of hair down there try waxing

Hey I had the same problem till i found out its Jock itch. Just use a cream or spray designed to cure athletes foot and it will clear right up.

P.S Jock itch is caused by the area being moist (From sweating) and friction (Moving you legs) the two combined give you an itchy red rash. To prevent it after you shower use a blow drier to completely dry "Down there", And try to keep your legs open

Yh I get hairs on the shaft but I just trim them

I'm not a doctor but if the bumps are very tiny, it is probably from shaving. Next time try using an electric razor and use the attachment that leaves about a half inch of hair. In other words, don't shave it just cut it short.

Hi, No doubt you already know now providing the amount of time that has gone but I had done the exactly the same thing and I also have the same things which is Razer Burn and the little prickly things that hurt like a mother is called stubble and this happens everywhere you shave,

they will go away after afew days its nomal to have itching after shaving and so are rashes.

its cuz its sensitive you should use sum sort shaving cream or something

Same here. (Im 13)I did it a few hours ago because I want more and there's red spots and it itches. There's also red spots ok the shaft of my penis.