NEVER EVER AGAIN! (only trim :P)

I DONT KNOW how old this thread is but ive been shaveing for bout a year now and I get RED BUMPs on my genital area. i was thinking of letting it grow then triming it would that make a difference?.

i have had these rash zit things under my sack on the leg area for about 4 months and i dont know what to do. It also Is spreading. What do i do? Plz help me

I had the same issue when i first started shaving my pubic area. Red bumps and itching, I find a basic moistuizer apllied right after shaving and a couple other times throughout the day sometimes helps. It also doesnt hurt to moisturize the next day or two as well. try it out, might help ya out.

I'm 25, male and I've been shaving "down there" for a couple months. Every time it is like everyone else is describing real smooth the first day or so and then itchy hairs and small red dots. It generally goes away after several days. I shaved about a week or so ago and now after that time span the hair is growing back decently but with the red spots around that area now. Is this the same stuff or could this be something else? It is Summer yes and just sweat and clothes rubbing maybe? They aren't painful or feel any different then normal skin so I don't know. Any ideas? Thanks for any help or reassurance here people.

i always shave down following the hair not towards and never get red bumps my 1st time i shaved up towards the hair i got red bumps and itching

Hi, I am female and I am glad us woman arnt the only ones with problems when it comes to shaving the genitals. I have been shaving for many years now and I have noticed small red bumps the day after shaving. They don't stop appearing, if you shave you will get them. However moisturising the area before and after shaving can significantly help with the pain of it. Hope a girls perspective helped xx

Hi I'm a 15 year old male and I just shaved my pubic hair and rear end, and not only am I getting the ingrown hairs on the pubic area, but I'm starting to chafe on my rear, and I wanna keep shaving, 'cause I hate having hair there for some reason, but I'm afraid that if I keep doing it I'll keep getting ingrown hairs and chafing, if I keep shaving regularly will it stop or will I have to stop shaving?

thank you for this information but this rash is like you have described but it's lasted more than a week what should i do

OMG same thing dude thnx for posting i got my answer thnx to everyone :-P

I'm 15 and have only gotten head and hand jobs many times never actually had sex, but I still always shave that region, yes I have the hairs on the shaft too but I also have these, well I don't know how to describe them but they are kinda like permanent goose bumps on my penis?

Did the same thing yesterday and i did it fir the same reason too well annoyed.  :-|

i think im having the exact same problem, im 14 and yesturday i was bored and decided to shave me pubes for the first time, and today i woke up and there was pimples EVERYWHERE where the hair was and they have pus in each one, its really itchy im scared it will scar :(

yea I shaved my public area few days ago and I think it's razor burn. How long will it last?

the best way is to shave with the direction the hair is growing which is downwards before the penis and upwards underneath the 'sack', ive found that if you do get this rash using normal vaseline works wonders and sooths the pain and itching :)