put some ointment on the shaft and then in 10 seconds youll feel great! Just know this happened to me so i tried putting ointment, trust me is works like a charm!!!

its nothing to worry about bro im 16 i shave and yes girls do like it just dont irritate it anymore by rubbing it etc put cream on it and remeber dont be ashamed it happens to every one even guys we all try new things at times or we just simply get bored.

This does happen to me, after a while you get used to it, keep shaving because when you meet that special girl, shes gunna want it clean
Just deal with it, put vaseline on it, and it will sooth the itchiness,
Be good mate, shaaavee!

Shave with the grain not against it

Yea, i get very irritable and itchy but if you just put a baby wipe on it the itching goes away and just keep it on for a few hours or over nite and then your perfect!

nope your the only one, you freak lol. just kidding I get hair on mine too, it's normal

I am 13 and not sexually active except with my hand (haha) and I tried shaving after one of my friends said I had a huge bush when I went streaking but one remedy for the sharp hairs is wait for it grow a little bit the cut it with hair scissors and how can I get rid of them

Calm down its normal i have it too,

I'm 14 and I had sex just last week, I have a bunch of little red dots where the pubes would grow in, I do shave my pubes and I woul like to know why this is doing this. I have only had sex twice and would like to know how I can he it to stop getting so irritated, someone help?

I'm 42 and shave my penis and balls regularly. Even now I find I have a red rash like series of dots across that area. Usually calms down after a few days with the help of a moisturiser or a skin lotion.
This weekend I decided to get myself really smooth down there ready for Valentines and bought some hair removal cream. I covered my whole genital area, left it for the recommended time and rinsed it off. Yes the hair did just fall out and the area was lovely and smooth. Then it started to burn. Really burn. A lot. I washed carefully, put some cream on it and went to bed. I was awake all night with the pain. I looked like I had bad sun-burn all over that area. I've been putting after-sun on it for few days and it's only this morning it's starting to look normal again. Got nowhere last night, didn't want to show my girlfriend what I'd done. I'll stick with small scissors and electric shaver form now on.

I'm 17 and im a girl. I get these bumps too and its sooo irritating! i shaved almost 2 weeks ago and i haven't shaved since and i still have the annoying rash-like bumps. I have had many actual rashes before on my arms, back and chest but i've never thought of getting one "down there." I don't shave very often like most girls. Only when i have sex with my bf (i found out that at 17 sex is legal in my state xD). I get very paranoid so you can imagine all the crazy things I thought off when I noticed the rash. I just now thought to do some research because mine haven't gone away for 2 weeks. When will they go away? It's getting hard to focus in school and around friends because it itches so freaking much!! I put vaginal irritation powder on it and it helps but only for a little while. I cant wait till they go away!

You most likely have herpes

I have been shaving since I was about 12 years old and I am a gay teen. I also have hair on my shaft and I also shave it to. If you and I are experiencing the same thing I don't think it is abnormal. And just saying I love a hairy guy:)

Thanks but my parents arent gonna pay for pubic hair removal

I no its probs 2 late to say... I still got foreskin and hair grows up the penis shaft and onto the foreskin. This is normal as everybody has a different line that hair will grow till. I also got these pimple type things after having a shave a couple of years back. I guess I need to stop reaching down, touching the keyboard and reaching down again.