You can hump a pillow...

Sigh. When you don't know how to masturbate, it's a sign that you're not old, or maybe developed enough to do it. Just wait a little, I'm sure you'll get turned on soon and your body will know what you need.

okay, sweetheart. i think you should know how to spell masturbated before you do it, first off.
second off, there's no reason at all for you to do it except to use your beautiful gift of your sexuality (that you should save for your soul mate and the one you love) for nothing but pleasure.
you don't need to know how to do it because your probably barely in high school, if at all. you are way to young to be even thinking about this.

I sware these adults trying to tell other kids what to do, straight up piss me off. Im 15 years old (coming up on 16) and i think i can make my own decisions in life.

I had to get that off my chest.

I use a basketball to masterbate (I push my clitoris with it,) is tht weird?

Candles, Cucumbers, Electric Toothbrushes, 
Rub the electric toothbrush on the tip of your clit
and it'll drive you crazy!

i bet you could tbch i could use so help

You guys are ridiculous. Your 14 go be a kid :/ Cause sh*t gets way to serious when you start f*****g around. Not saying you will but choose the right one you know? I wish i could be 14 and not worry about anythingg

i dont believe in master-bating but when i do it ( rarely ) this what i do btw im 13 

1 i take my pants off and leave my underwear on then i grab this little stuffed beaver i got and i put it on the ground then turn it to the side 

2 i put its nuzzle on my... area and i go side to side then to get turned on i read comments like this idk y but it just gets me turned on  

3 when i get wet and just really want it i will start humping it really hard and put my hand under the nuzzle to push it up and if no one is home then i will make noses or hit stuff that will help or gab things 

4 then in about 2 min or so i will have a u know.... and eater i will stop or i will keep going to get one more out 

im bi to and i really dont care if people judge me bc its me being myself

I don't masterbate that way.You don't even need a erection for this just take your right hand and take it and rub it against your leg

This is an old post but just wanted to stay you are so out of touch with 14 yo. Quit being demeaning & judgy. Perfectly fine for a developing 14 year old to inquire about self pleasure. In the reference you use, would you rather the 14 yo having sex? Let's stick with the 14 yo of the world interested in masterbating

just carve a dildo out of an grape fruit use it then chop it up and throw it away

you can help me ... im 13