Use sharpies~ it feels really good ;) but u better rub your clit first before u put it in

It hurts when i finger my self

Health Guru
Your find that your get more pleasure from just rubbing your clitoris :-)

Use cold cucumber or carrot rub your clitors feeling amazing

When I finger myself I feel like I have to pee!! What should I do????

Health Guru

First take a pee before you start then put an old towel under your butt spreading down between your legs then just relax and work through the feeling and you should find you will squirt and it will be a very intense orgasm your have :-)

q: How did uh, you get him to stay the night with the parenting thing?? and OMFG!!
(this might sound weird!!) but I can't wait until tht moment... :D

That may mean you're breaking down or wearing your hymen away?? :/I'm almost 13 and I haven't broken mine yet

Because it's fun

i lie on my back on the couch and start fingering myself on my clit start reallie slow and then go wild! The sensation is amazing and maybe cut your nails if it hurts 

I usually give myself a wedgie, (I know it sounds weird but it feels good on my vagina) then I watch porn and squeeze me clit in and out until I climax

I have a mascara bottle in my vagina now but it's not doing any thing
I really want to come but nothing will work HELP

Hmu I like u

How old are u

I just rub my clit in a circular motion starting slow and gradually getting faster then I just use a thick handle on an old hairbrush. It feels amazing