Use a hairbrush wid a thick handle or get a vibrating mascara

Ok this is my first time and it feels good but weird I used a pen and rubbed myself and it didn't work please help

I'm a almost 13 year old girl im running out if ways to masterbate help me

What I do is grab a water bottle or a plastic bag and bite a whole find ur good spot and squirt it up it will make u squirt I feels amazing another thing is make a video of u doing this it is amazing

I'm about your age too and I agree with all these people just do what makes you feel good.there is no right or wrong way to masterbate

If u think about something that turns you on or if you're turned on already then rub your nipple on your arm and finger your clit or g spot

I don't stick it in I'm not brave enough for that I just use an eletric toothbrush and rip my clit or just use your hand or a non electric toothbrush and rub I get orgasms all the time

I want sex

Oh wow just accidentaly cli ked on this sight and I thirteen year old boy. Sorry

I'm 16 now a guy , I still haven't had any sexual encounters since I've red these posts

I sick my hand on my cil and rub and watch porn

Tbh that's really hot

Ok I'll do it just give me your number

Ok it's fine with me just give me your number

How did u get him to do it