Just rub your self

use a alaskan torpedo

start fingering urself, then slowly work two fingers in, then three, then four, and then ur fist.  it feels f****g amazing gurrrrrl!!!!!!   im 16 and ive been doing it since i was ur age.  if u can get a boy 2 do it 4 u, (like lick ur clit) than it feels 10 times better.

You need to finger yourself

So is it normal for 13 year olds to masterbate8-|

Yes it is very normal

Hey! cool it! Seriously, I don't know who you think you are but you have no right AT ALL to say that to people. 

Well I'm just curious how to finger

you dont need to masterbate, your thirtteen

ok so im a 13 year old girl and i love masturbating but i dont like sticking things in my vagina. i have rubbed my clit and used water but it doesent help!!! tell me what i should do

hey i have that same problem and im your age to and what i do is just lay in my bed and rub my clit while thinking about girls(yes im a lesbian)anyway just think about something that turns you on and rub yourself gently and slowly pick up the pace have fun cutie

because if your under the age of consent and turned on you just dont want to sit around all day!

Hi everyone i am 13 years old and i masterbate like2or 3times a day problem is i wanna master bate without shoving my fingers up my v i tried the removable shower head,the vibrator andrubbing my clint i want stronger orgasms. Ps i am scared to shove my finger up my v.please reply asap

Im 15 and I've had sex a number of times you should start with gentle rubbing and move onto thrusts trust me it feels so good as if a hot guy is thrusting into you and get a male to lick your p***y it feels heavenly you'll want more

because.... we want to