I have pimples. They look like normal white heads ,but when i pop them a bunch of clear liquid comes out. It proceeds to come out over and over again. It is sticky and seems to eat my skin away. I only get them on my face. Particularly chin and between eyebrows. It pops for days at a time and is always full. It reddens around the bump but then starts scabbing. They get huge and everytime I pop them they get bigger. I dry them out with alcohol the best i can. They turn yellowish when they scab and can get as big as a penny. Also they hurt. help me.

Try some warm milk and honey on the area at night when your home..This sounds like boils and not pimples...They act as a pimple but they really are not..Also put apple cider vinegar on them ...drys them up...I do a lot of home remedies and the warm milk and honey really seem to work along with the vinegar ...Get a good multivitamin along with some zinc ...no more than 90 mlgs of zinc per day...chlorophyll is good for immune system too..I have similar problem and i am sure it's due to my immune system due to the fact that i was diagnosed with RA-Arthritis...Drinking the vinegar is good for detox of the body as well..Take half vinegar in shot glass with water and slam it 2-3 times day followed with glass of water....Eat well too !! No deep fried food...BAD ...

OMG yours is the only ones that sound exactly like mine and I have been to Dermatologist and NOTHING, no help!!! Nothing works. I never have one when I finally get an appointment to see the Dermatologist. I am going to try the Tea Tree Oil. Thanks

Do you also have tummy issues?  Could be Dermatitis herpetiformis (this is not related to dermatitis or herpes - just a descriptive name) that is non-contagious and most often seen in celiacs or people with stomach issues.  Cure is to not eat gluten.

Same problem!!!! No info on what this could be??? S

I have been gluten free, and used grapefruit seed extract and it has made a huge difference!

Any answers yet I to am suffering considering accuatane

What helped??? What wad it??

Idk what this is or what it xould be but it is seriously cramping my life...I have started accutane in hopes of more clearer skin im a week in and so far nothing.i have been to 3 different dermatology clinics over the past 8 months and they all treat it as if it is regular acne... but I know its anything but that regular acne does not grown and fet infected bust open on it on and ooze like these terrible boil type pinples...again I am in desperate need for an answer...ive tried dieting topicals antibiotics that temporarily work and now im on accutane in hopes of better skin.i have done some research and all I have came up with is facial mites (demodex) next time I go to the derm I will ask if this is what it can be...thanks for reading guys

I'm almost 30 and I have had the same thing for a few years now. My face gets super itchy and a day or 2 later ill get these little white bumps on my face especially my chin. The only thing I've found that clears them up is keeping my face extremely moisturized at all times. If I do this it will usually clear up in a couple days. I use cetaphil lotion. I hope this helps. 

The other thing that works even better for me then the cetaphil lotion is Bio Oil. I was using the Bio Oil for stretch marks so I decided to try it on my face because I thought it would do a better job at penetrating the skin. I tried it and in a couple days the white bumps and thick dry skin was gone, I saw results after the 1st day but it only took a few days for it to totally go away. You should be able to get bio oil at Walmart or Walgreens. It was featured on the Oprah show years ago as a great way to get rid of discoloration on the skin and stretch marks but I was bad at remembering to use it so I pretty much had a full bottle.  Just apply it to your face after your wash it, each time you wash it. Even though its an oil it actually feels lighter on the skin than lotion But it can take some getting used to. Also dont use make up or anything else on the skin that can dry it out while your using the Bio Oil. I hope this helps someone, it works for me. Hopefully someone will figure out what this is soon, it looks so gross.

I have the same issue I'm trying to figure out if is my memory foam pillow it seemed to lesson it has been a week now and know today I have one that is oozing.this has been going on about six months.my wife has cats and thought it was fleas but I don't think so. I ve been trying all kinds of stuff but no luck. Please write if someone else has the solution

I have had the same problem on my forehead and after for years I decided to change my diet....we eat more plat based foods but the best thing for me is when I started juicing twice a day....I suggest you look up Joe Cross on Face book....the juice that has helped me is ( kale, cucumber, lemon, ginger, celery & a small apple)

What have you changed in your diet also what are plat based food?..im curious.

To all with the same terrible skin problem that I have. Face itches, bumps that look like pimples but are not. They start oozing clear, sometimes yellow liquid and scab or bleed. Been to lot's of good for nothing dermatologist, I found one that actually gave this weird phenomenon a name, ATOPY (atopic) look it up, same description. Been having this horrible problem for a few years now. Finally someone actually knew what it was! Doing cortisone shots, just started but should work. :) thought me sharing this might help some of you that are having the same issues. Good luck everyone!