mine are on my nose and check area. been to dermatologist. NOT IMPETIGO, I asked. I was told natural backterial on face causing it. I'm into it for 100s of dollars in creams and pills and nothing helps. Did your doctor ever give you an explanation?

I have had the same problem for a couple of years now, and I've at least come up with a temporary fix, I use burt's bees sensitive skin facewash in the shower, and right after I shower I use aveeno eczema lotion on my face, it has made a huge difference in the breakouts, instead of having several of those oozing things on my face, I'll only get one or two every once in awhile...might only be a temporary fix but it works!

I have these things as well. Start off very itchy and get big within minutes kind of like a welt. Some go away without oozing but some develop amber colored fluid and ooze all day. Has anyone actually found a cure?

same issue here...... 2 dermatologists, antibiotics, facial creams, gels, tetracycline, stopped drinking soda and nothing helps. I even use proActive and that just keeps it from getting really bad. It really just sucks!!

How long were you on tetracycline before you realized it wasn't working? I was on antibiotics and noticed it got worse

I have something like this and went to the dr. It is a staph infection. The more you scrub the more it spreads.

My derm did a skin scraping and found a load of demodex...she prescribed soolantra ( anti parasitic drug in topical and oral pill form? Also metroconazole ( an antibiotic) its been 3 days and so far it appears to be calming down. I will update you guys in a week with the results. Goodluck everyone and keep it together!!!

So it been a week and I'm defiantly noticing improvement not 100 percent clear but definitely not where I was I have about two itchy bumps on my face that are not oozing. I have gotten the hive type bumps that dissapear in min but other than that Iam satisfied.

is it really a staph infection? what other symptoms do u have? Mine looks like stress related, if I don't get enough sleep I get them around my mouth, it starts in a certain place like upper lip or beard area, it becomes red and itchy, and it spreads all over to the chin or side of my mouth, when it gets worst, it has a clear fluid or could form a blister at times that would look like an oral herpes.

I started with these about a year ago around my mouth.  I researched and found someone who thoguht it was a reactions to SLS in toothpaste, shampoo and shower gels etc.  I cut out all SLSs and have been very vigilant in this.  I also stopped using moisturiser and only use coconut oil on my face.  I now never get dry skin and its cleared my excema on my fingers.  I oil pull daily with coconut oil too (Jeez i sound like a hippy!!).  Although I don't get big areas of them on my chin any longer after starting all this, i still get individual ones (not all the time - I have about three at the moment).  The itchy ones in my hair line are the most irritating and I also notice that they appear in my ears (which I clean with tea tree oil).  I actually think it is possibly a staph infection (see above), but my GP doesn't seem interested in anything but steroidn cream, so I've given up.  It doesn't seem to matter how clean you are (changing pillow case/towels etc.) it keeps coming back.  Maybe I should start a food/stress diary and see when they appear.

Does it still works ?

Hello, I would like to know if it still helps ? thank you!

Yes it does

Try using extra virgin olive oil on your face for two hours then wash off with warm water..repeat five times the first day and three times the second and in between use aloe Vera gel on skin.

It does still work my face has been clear and itch free for the last 2 months. ..Goodluck!