I had the pleasure and the money several years ago to have the most beautiful breat augmentation and nose job by dr. hoefflin. I get compliments on a daily basis on what a gorgeous nose I have. He was very professional and excellent with his work. I would go nowhere else. I feel bad for the people that are not happy with his work.

I think the best way to decide on a plastic surgeon is to see the before and after pictures of the patients he's worked on. I know that he worked on Michael Jackson, and is responsble for a bulk of his facial work. Google images of Michael Jackson and see if you are comfortable with his work. Also google the doctor and see what other clients he's had, then google their pictures. If you only go by the pictures on the doctor's page, it will be what he considers his best work only, as is true for most doctors. Also, take some good long looks at your own face, compared to plastic surgery after pictures. Be sure that the natural you is something that can be "improved" on, and Good luck.