I just started to drink 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in the morning and evening. The reason: to help me drop a few pounds! I hope it works! It tastes AWFUL - any suggestions? :?: Please send me an email: ldylck2003@yahoo.com :D

Everyone has been telling me about how great the apple cider vinegar diet works...to take one tablespoon before meals and you will lose weight.

I want to warn people, don't take it by the tablespoon as everyone suggests ! It must be diluted !!!! I tried it, and I love vinegar, I love vinegar based salad dressings, barbecue vinegar sauces, etc. Everyone told me to take one tablespoon and drink it down quickly. WRONG!

It was so strong, I gagged and when I did, it shot up my nose into my sinuses ! I am in such incredible pain and misery right now, it is horrible ! My throat is burning, my stomach is hurting and I feel like I could die right now from the pain and misery, especially in my sinuses...

So if anyone tells you to take it by the tablespoon, don't listen to them. Dilute it with water first, it will burn your throat, hurt your stomach and esopaghus.

I won't be so stupid again ! I am in such misery right now, my throat is raw and I feel like throwing up. My sinuses are burning so bad it is totally unbearable ! Stupid diet !!

My son (in his 20's) has been on ACV for about 4 months and swears by its benefits. His acne has cleared up and he has physically toned. He also excercises regularly and watches what (and when) he eats. I started ACV today and I am very hopeful for its health benefits. HIS ADVICE: YOU MUST DILUTE IT!

If anyone is going to use ANY product without fully researching it - you deserve to be miserable and burny sinuses. Seriously, people!
Here's the correct way to take ACV:
Choose only raw, unfiltered, organic ACV - it will specifically state something about having "the mother" in it. (It's the wispy residue from the apple fermentation process.)
Mix 2 teaspoons of honey with warm water, add two teaspoons of ACV and swig it down. It will take like apples and honey, with a gasp of air/vinegar after effect.
If you choose any other vinegar, or try and swallow it neat, it's going to be very strong, and probably strip the enamel off your teeth, plus potentially damage your esophagus.

ALWAYS DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Research this stuff. ALWAYS.

Anyway, ACV is a wonderful product with several health benefits. It is also very potent (ie it dissolves things). That being said, you should never drink apple cider vinegar undiluted because it will erode your enamel and burn your throat. Even if you think you can handle the 'burn'...dont do it because its not healthy. Its way better to drink it as a tonic ie 2 tsp of vinegar in 8 ox water.

In case you're wondering how i know this?: Common sense and i read a book by patricia and paul braggs on the wonders of apple cider vinegar and they DO NOT reccomend drinking the vinegar undilted. Thanks for reading and enjoy ur ACV drink.

so what else does ACV help for? i heard it helps treat coughs and asthma. is this true?

Trust me it really works i lost 20 pounds in four months. My mother lost 80 pounds in one year she went from a size 24w to 7 in juniors! My aunt also took it and went from 210 pound to 175 pounds in five months!!!

Both ACV and baking soda are used for killing fungus, yeast and other pathogens in the digestive system. These pathogens are associated with many ailments and conditions (acid reflux, allergies, asthma, eczema, dandruff, weight problems, possibly even cancer - read Cancer is a Fungus by Tulio Simoncini, MD, who by the way treats cancerous tumors with baking soda solution!). So you are likely to get positive effects in a variety of areas by consuming ACV and/or baking soda.

:D well i started it today it taste alright mixed with water. Hopefully it works but yea make sure u dont drink it pure its not good for your health

could I mix the ACV tablespoon in green tea, splenda and ice? Would that break the effect? thanks

foxypatra wrote:

You must be careful with which vinegar you use. White vinegar is good for many many thing, but don't drink it will remove all of the minerals and nutrients from your boby. Apple cider vinegar is the only one you want to ingest. 1tbls of AC vinegar and 1 tbsp of honey in cold or I prefer hot water (8oz glass or coffe mug) is great. It puts lots of minerals and nutrients into your body. It really has helped my very sore knees. They say its great for Arthritic patients. Check out the web sight frugalliving.com and look for their vinegar page. Very informative!!

iheard that the hot water ruins the anzyms.

ive been on it for about a week the apple cider vinegar pills from wal mart and so far its been effective it started by making me have to pee alot whitch is good cuz my water weight has decreased dramatically and i agree with the glowing skin my face looks so fresh and i have tons of energy its been great up to this point so i hope for more positive results

does it have to be unfiltered or can i buy it in supermarket

I took ACV every evening before dinner about 5 years ago and I lost 100 pounds in 4 months. I was very heavy and had a lot of weight to lose so things weren't that dramatic. Since then, 3 years ago I had weight loss surgery. As that wears off after the years go by, I decided to go back on a catabolic diet and take the ACV again. I am not responding well to it this time and I think its because my digestive system has been altered.

I do want to say that this does work. I felt so much better, had a more positive feeling on life and the weight melted off.

Can you take a avc tablet instead?