Im 16 mines 8 inches girls dont complain.

I'm 24 my penis girth is huge 6" but length is 6. Most of time I had problem with my girlfriend especially when we have anal sex.

My penis is 6inch and am only 13. And thinking to my self if that's normal size? So yeah... :D

do u like wife swaping

Now that you are saying that 7 inches is normal I'm a little afraid. I'm 15 and my penis is 10 and 112 inches, is that too big?

suck my penis soooooo hmmmm hi what size do girls want because my penis is onle 1 inchs in my name is nicolas

I;m going to take a risk and be candid here. Seriously guys it's not just the size it's what you do with it that counts. Anyway it's the whole package as well, ok, ok, 4 inches might be a bit on the small size but 8 inches and it's starting to get a little uncomfortable. The width just needs to fit nicely :-)

It's not all about the size of the penis. I'm a 17 year old girl, dirty pictures make me turned on, masturbating on cam to people also turns me on madly. Intercourse isn't the most important thing in a sexual relationship. During sex I find playing with my clit feels better than actually entering me, I mostly play with my clit whilst being screwed. It's about how you use it and how you build up to sex more than the size of your penis. In my opinion if someone wanted to get me into bed they'd watch me play on cam, kiss me and suck me hard and play with my clit whilst f*****g me.

why anyone would want a 12" penis is beond me. can you imagne how it would look in relation to the rest of your body?

you would look a right oddball [no pun intended!] 6.5" or 7" is good enough for the job. dont start messing about trying to enlarge it,you could be playing with fire,just learn how to use it.:-)

Actually there kind of is a way to increase your size. Masturbating, do it very often you'll see a size difference, it honestly can make it grow. Mines 8 stiff and about 5 loose. Masturbation can significantly increase size I'm only 16. Most of the guys in my family have 6.5 but try it. There's also a way around the up and down maneuver for masturbation, to keep from the skin rubbing off. It's rubbing back and forth with your thumb and pointer finger on the foreskin, or the loose skin below the head on the back, its a g-spot for guys I guess, when my girlfriend nibbles there while giving me a blow job I almost blow a load instant.

Mine is 4 inch, my gf not happy so I let her sleep about get her satisfaction, as ive never made a girl cum with being little

HAHAHAHA MY penis IS TWICE THE SIZE OF YOURS STOKEY HAHAHAHAlittle penis ass n***a

I'm 13 and have a 7in penis (erect) is that good or bad?

lol my penis is 10 in full eriction and im only 15 im african

Dear Friend,
Size does not matter for the act what you are going for ! You just want to know it's art to satisfy your beloved one by body & mind way where you get climax but take care not before her ! miCROMAN